BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

On 02/10/2019 at 10:25, yellowsubmarine said:

Did Rovers announce it on our website - i probably missed it.

I didn't see anything, that's why I went to the away team's site. ?

I wonder if today's game is on iFollow, or is it being shown on Azerbaijani Analogue Plus instead.

Edited by Husky

• 1 month later...

I've not paid much attention to this iFollow stuff, but I'm away in France with work next week.  Can I just pay to stream the Brentford game as one off next Wednesday even though I'm registered in the U.K.?

Edited by Hasta

44 minutes ago, Hasta said:

I've not paid much attention to this iFollow stuff, but I'm away in France with work next week.  Can I just pay to stream the Brentford game as one off next Wednesday even though I'm registered in the U.K.?

You should be able to yes. As long as iFollow sees you connected to a foreign IP address (hotel wifi?) then it should allow you to buy it. The issue is where the device is connected to the internet...or where iFollow *thinks* it is connected ! 

• Like 1

Once i realised that he wasn't meant to be an expert co-commentator, and had been brought in as a one off, I didn't mind him. It's rare that someone on official media outlet would be allowed to basically say "we would have been better keeping Raya" and "Armstrong would be dangerous if he had an end product".

• Like 1

Just now, OnePhilT said:

Is Warren not at the game today? It sounds like he's speaking from inside a tin can!

Lol. I was just this minute on the audio menu of the TV trying to make it better. So it's not just me.

I don't mind the commentary off ....

Gooooooool!