BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

28 minutes ago, philipl said:

What is this nonsense?

Due to broadcasting restrictions, tomorrow's

@SkyBetChamp

clash with Bristol City will be unavailable to stream on iFollow both in the UK and internationally.

Malta not listed on livesoccertv link below , so as OnePhilT mentioned should be on ifollow for you 

LINK

1 hour ago, philipl said:

What is this nonsense?

@SkyBetChamp

clash with Bristol City will be unavailable to stream on iFollow both in the UK and internationally.

I don't suppose there will be any discounts on the horizon (though there should be) - as it was probably hidden in the T&CS that nobody reads.

I'm afraid we've all bought our King Size Mars and found out it's now Fun Size.

17 hours ago, philipl said:

What is this nonsense?

@SkyBetChamp

It's nonsense from the Club.

I can buy a match pass in TH as its not on live TV here, same applies in all countries that are not carrying it live

15 hours ago, Husky said:

I don't suppose there will be any discounts on the horizon (though there should be) - as it was probably hidden in the T&CS that nobody reads.

To be fair ever since ifollow started that as been in the terms and conditions and was highlighted in the initial press releases and promotion before its launch..

Remember one game during the first season of ifollow that was due to be televised live that got postponed, the re-arranged match was not being shown live but ifollow said the tv company still had the rights, after a number of complaints they flipped a switch and it appeared on ifollow .

Edited by perthblue02

16 hours ago, Husky said:

I buy on a game by game basis given my extremely unpredictable schedule.

However, I did take up their E18 for December offer @ E3 per game.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, philipl said:

IFollow managed to transmit all of 2 minutes of the second half.

Message saying server disconnected.

I couldn’t watch it on iFollow at all due to region restrictions. Had to watch on Kayo Sports instead.

I think it’s a bit crap that not all games are being shown on iFollow - you pay for the season but there’s probably like 10% of games that you have to watch elsewhere.

9 minutes ago, Miker said:

I couldn’t watch it on iFollow at all due to region restrictions. Had to watch on Kayo Sports instead.

I think it’s a bit crap that not all games are being shown on iFollow - you pay for the season but there’s probably like 10% of games that you have to watch elsewhere.

£110 for 90% of 46 games = 41+ games. Pretty good.