BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

Just now, Husky said:

I'm not sure it's quite as simple as that.

I've watched in the UK before on the season package.

It seems to be quite random.

Strange. Ifollow themselves say there's no video coverage for UK users at all. Only audio. I suppose it could be possible if you connect through a VPN.

It then depends on the country. Today the match isn't shown for me to purchase on ifollow because it's live on normal TV.

For  anyone in China (is there anybody else?) it's not on follow but it is on ssport.com though you may need help navigating through the Chinese unless you can read it.

I believe it's free with local commentary and about 65p if you want English (6rmb) http://ssports.iqiyi.com/live/876579392.html?defRoom=en_room_2

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Strange , just switched to web version no problem after the android app kept freezing every 20 seconds

I've got the opposite problem. I can watch on the Rovers app on smartphone, but not on the laptop. More random F**kery!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 minute ago, RoversClitheroe said:

For us people that already have purchased ifollow for the season we didn't have to register or get any code did we? 

Only if you are a ST holder and don’t want to pay £10 per game.

• 2 weeks later...

Are any of those who signed up to ifollow for the season pass at the beginning of the year managing to get it to work now? 

I can't log in. Can't change my password. Can't do anything.

Are we expected to register again?