BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

10 hours ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Ok. Downloaded the app.  Signed up to ifollow for free.  Can't find any link to purchase the one off match pass though.  Anyone done it so far?

I'm the same and assuming the match pass access will appear just before ko.

App works fine with a free video from the Rovers Library but await the live test.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

It says match passes are available from the "Match Centre" which isn't overly helpful.

However, if you go to "Matches" - "First Team Fixtures and Results", The big banner at the top shows the Southend Game with a "Match Centre" button in the middle.  Click on this and it will take you to the game details where 2 buttons appear for "Buy a Match Pass" and "Buy a Season Pass"

So it appears they are integrating quite well with the rest of the site.  The match pass itself is 6 EURO.

Note: This was all using a browser, no idea how you do the same from the app

Edited by Biddy

48 minutes ago, Biddy said:

It says match passes are available from the "Match Centre" which isn't overly helpful.

However, if you go to "Matches" - "First Team Fixtures and Results", The big banner at the top shows the Southend Game with a "Match Centre" button in the middle.  Click on this and it will take you to the game details where 2 buttons appear for "Buy a Match Pass" and "Buy a Season Pass"

So it appears they are integrating quite well with the rest of the site.  The match pass itself is 6 EURO.

Queried this with the club this am.  They think a link will appear 24 hours before kick off.  You can only puchase if you have a 'foreign' debit/credit card.

1 hour ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Queried this with the club this am.  They think a link will appear 24 hours before kick off.  You can only puchase if you have a 'foreign' debit/credit card.

The link is already there as I described.  

If you can't pay by credit card, use Tunnel Bear (or whatever VPN provider you prefer) and change your location to Hong Kong, Singapore or New Zealand.  All of those give PayPal as a payment option.  Follow the instructions above to go to the match details to get the "Buy a Match Pass" button.  I've just done it as a test using PayPal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biddy said:

The link is already there as I described.  

If you can't pay by credit card, use Tunnel Bear (or whatever VPN provider you prefer) and change your location to Hong Kong, Singapore or New Zealand.  All of those give PayPal as a payment option.  Follow the instructions above to go to the match details to get the "Buy a Match Pass" button.  I've just done it as a test using PayPal.

That link doesn't present a purchase option on my phone (android/google).  Will try on laptop with IE later.

1 hour ago, andyh said:

I have been advised by the club that there will be no local Radio Rovers commentary available to overseas subscribers. I think this is a real backwards step. 

What does it matter if you can watch every game live..?

On 03/08/2017 at 10:07, Biddy said:

Please could you post the link, when I use browser it tells me it's only available in the app. Which is isn't. On iOS. 

Seems that whilst the FL have been plugging the ifollow service they forgot to negotiate tv rights for Australia, and US rights have gone to a streaming service who are sub contacting to ESPN 3,

No wonder illegal streams are popular, on the plus side can get rid of my fox sports subscription now:)

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

I cannot find a link to purchase the game either through the browser or app.  Getting frustrated with it now!

What link are you using on the browser? 

I managed to find the 'match centre' link on the match preview page. I'm not too impressed by the website's functionality. Had to do the paypal rigamarole a couple of times because of getting logged out for whatever reason despite clicking 'keep me signed in'. One hour til kick off, so we'll see how it goes.

Does anyone know if the app is available on Playstation 3? I can't find anything, so I'm guessing not.