BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

21 hours ago, Cherry Blue said:

Post match manager's interviews had no voice to it. Is this how it works or is it a fault?

Do you mean on the ifollow live match feed after the game as finished?, it is normal,  It appears they are recording /editing as soon as the match finishes for the highlights tv program . The Managers interview will be the one that appears edited on Quest? later that night. A separate one to the quest/ifollow feed will be recorded for the ifollow rovers website .

If you leave it running for a time after the match finishes you can see them rewinding the action etc to get the highlights.

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 1

Has anybody here been successful in receiving a refund from ifollow in the past? I ask as I purchased a match pass for the Bournemouth game but was left with a buffering black screen for the entire game. I have emailed ifollow and included photos of said screen but have been fobbed off with automated responses. Based on one of the posts above, it looks like the live chat isn't much help either. I think Chaddy and a couple of others mentioned they were chasing up ifollow for refunds recently so I was wondering if it has got anywhere.

Finally got a response to my email that I sent to iFollow 2 weeks ago regarding my issues with the subscription renewal. 

Their response: "we're sorry but we couldn't find your account".

I have no words for the level of incompetence... I must have imagined using iFollow for the last 3 seasons then...

I managed to resolve my renewal issues anyway, so not going to bother further with them. Just as an FYI to anyone who might have an issue with this in the future - I figured out that despite the fact that I had set updated credit card details in the account as my default, it was still picking up the old expired details when trying to process the payment. Renewal went through fine after I completely removed the old payment details.

12 minutes ago, den9112 said:

I have just given up on trying to purchase a pass, itried all 3 options of payment and each time it came back with a error...I have been trying since 2.00pm 

Does anyone know were i can get commentary of game ,tried my laptop but cant find anywere..

Radio lancs FM 95.5

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, den9112 said:

I have just given up on trying to purchase a pass, itried all 3 options of payment and each time it came back with a error...I have been trying since 2.00pm 

Does anyone know were i can get commentary of game ,tried my laptop but cant find anywere..

Radio Lancs 95.5 FM.

Bayes and Kevin Gallagher commentary team

15 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

Just out of interest, I couldn't find a match commentary on today's ifollow coverage, so I watched with just the pitch side microphones for sound. Was there match commentary available or was this the same for all?

Commentary was there on ifollow but it came over with repeats. The first half commentary was not in sync but the constant repeats in the second half made me turn the sound down.

6 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

Commentary was there on ifollow but it came over with repeats. The first half commentary was not in sync but the constant repeats in the second half made me turn the sound down.

Thanks CB, its the first time Ive had an issue, so I was curious but it didn't really detract from the overall enjoyment!

For a bit of balance, am I the only person that is delighted with the iFollow service? The only problem I've had since I started buying it on the resumption of Rovers games post-lockdown was a very slight delay on the audio/video synchronicity on Saturday (which sorted itself out after a short while).

I can't wait to start making the 500 mile round trip for home games again but the ability to watch the games live on a screen has been bloody great for me personally.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

For a bit of balance, am I the only person that is delighted with the iFollow service? The only problem I've had since I started buying it on the resumption of Rovers games post-lockdown was a very slight delay on the audio/video synchronicity on Saturday (which sorted itself out after a short while).

I can't wait to start making the 500 mile round trip for home games again but the ability to watch the games live on a screen has been bloody great for me personally.

I haven't used it for any of the league games as I like to get out and watch a game on Saturday afternoons. But I used it for the 2 league cup games and had no problem at all with it. It loaded up fine, picture was very good and the sound was all in sync. Personally I couldn't knock it at all for a tenner. 

• Like 1

It's worked very well for me too. On the day of the Wycombe game I didn't have a code to watch the game, having bought a season ticket late the night before.

At 14.18 I emailed the club and got a reply at 14.22 with a code and full details on how to log on. I bought a pass for the Derby game and again it was fine except for the sound being a couple of seconds behind the play for the first 15-20 minutes. Probably having trouble keeping up with the goals.

Didn’t want start a thread so thought I’d just ask here as it’s a similar issue.

i have bt in my home and lay for all the sports and sky sports etc. However I cannot get the quest channel which is a free view channel so I’m missing all the highlights. Does anybody else have this problem or have a solution ?

• Moderation Lead
37 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Didn’t want start a thread so thought I’d just ask here as it’s a similar issue.

i have bt in my home and lay for all the sports and sky sports etc. However I cannot get the quest channel which is a free view channel so I’m missing all the highlights. Does anybody else have this problem or have a solution ?

Quest is on BT, if you’ve got a BT box. I’d have a look at the channel number for you now, but mine is disconnected as I’m having some work done on my living room ceiling...

According to a quick google search, it’s channel 38. Just have a flick through your guide.

• Like 1