BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

56 minutes ago, Burrells Boy said:

How much is seasons pass?

A season pass is the new name for a season ticket. It entitles you to a reserved seat at every home match if and when we are allowed back into Ewood Park. Being a senior citizen, I paid £269 for my season pass.

Until we can go into the ground it entitles me to watch 23 home games and 7 midweek away games on ifollow. I think there is some sort of discount off next season's pass as well.

OK tech Dino here. No idea whatsoever regarding I follow. 

Im currently living in Sweden and would love to watch tomorrow's game. Has any bms got an idiot proof way of how I can possibly view the Cardiff City game. 

Im OK to pay... I just want a quality picture I can cast to my TV. My eyes are too knackered to view on my phone or tablet. 

Thanks in advance. 

5 hours ago, Aqualung said:

OK tech Dino here. No idea whatsoever regarding I follow. 

Im currently living in Sweden and would love to watch tomorrow's game. Has any bms got an idiot proof way of how I can possibly view the Cardiff City game. 

Im OK to pay... I just want a quality picture I can cast to my TV. My eyes are too knackered to view on my phone or tablet. 

Thanks in advance. 

T find out about ifollow go on the main Rovers site and select ifollow from the menu then look up subscriptions where you have options to choose from.

A couple of weeks ago on this thread I was complaining bitterly about problems with ifollow and not being able to view live games or replays on my PC. After much angst  I downloaded the app and can now watch on smart phone which was really quite good but I prefer to watch on my big screen tv via an hdmi (I think) cable from my computer.

Ifollow have now sorted the problem  (and I checked with a replay) so its back to the big screen for me. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, jw_ said:

T find out about ifollow go on the main Rovers site and select ifollow from the menu then look up subscriptions where you have options to choose from.

A couple of weeks ago on this thread I was complaining bitterly about problems with ifollow and not being able to view live games or replays on my PC. After much angst  I downloaded the app and can now watch on smart phone which was really quite good but I prefer to watch on my big screen tv via an hdmi (I think) cable from my computer.

Ifollow have now sorted the problem  (and I checked with a replay) so its back to the big screen for me. 

Same here now :rover:

I have ordered the match pass for today and the process was very simple and worked. Everything appears to have worked and I can access ifollow through the app. However when I log into the rovers ifollow website via my laptop it doesn’t recognise that I have already purchased the match pass and is giving me the option to purchase it still. I was hoping to hdmi to my tv to watch the game. Has anyone had this issue? 

8 hours ago, jw_ said:

Thank you very much. 

I've now signed up and paid without problems. Just hope I can watch the match through Rovers official website. 

What's this app you downloaded please.? 

7 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Thank you very much. 

I've now signed up and paid without problems. Just hope I can watch the match through Rovers official website. 

What's this app you downloaded please.? 

EFL iFollow

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Atko's Engine said:

Anyone else having ifollow problems? I've redeemed my pass ok, but the live feed is just buffering. I've switched my laptop & router off & off again but no different. ?

Not buffering here but very clunky.

Looks like poor bandwidth. Worst I’ve seen it.

3 hours ago, ratters said:

I have ordered the match pass for today and the process was very simple and worked. Everything appears to have worked and I can access ifollow through the app. However when I log into the rovers ifollow website via my laptop it doesn’t recognise that I have already purchased the match pass and is giving me the option to purchase it still. I was hoping to hdmi to my tv to watch the game. Has anyone had this issue? 

I think, you have to watch the game on the device you buy it on.

I have been buying mine on the website through my laptop, then connecting it to my TV. Worked out well so far.

Just now, MarkBRFC said:

I think, you have to watch the game on the device you buy it on.

I have been buying mine on the website through my laptop, then connecting it to my TV. Worked out well so far.

Thanks it did start to work once the live stream started at 2 so was a bit of a strange experience but it does work on both app and website. Not been the greatest game like !

• Like 1