BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

3 minutes ago, blondie said:

Registered on IFollow, will try your info next match, just interested where the article came from.Thanks.

OK I made that spread myself today, All info found within iFollow and just listening to match commentaries as I always try out the oppos commentary if available.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

On 21/10/2020 at 22:04, blondie said:

No commentary for me, am I alone?

No commentary for me either. First time I've experienced that. I could hear the shouts of players and staff. I got used to it. It didn't stop me screaming at certain Rovers players though. ?

• Like 1

I’ve had an email from Rovers - changes being made which come into effect for the boro home game. 

So that season pass holders don’t have to pay on card (£0.0) which is a pain - you have to align your ifollow email login with your myrovers email login.

So to avoid tears near the time, probably best sort this sooner rather than later. See the email from Rovers for more details. 

The email logins are probably the same, but worth checking. 

Edited by toogs

Mine worked okay as usual but that co-commentator is bloody annoying. At the final whistle last night he said something like "If we'd kept a clean sheet we would have won 2-0, these are the fine margins in football"

A four-goal fine margin, whatever next?

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Mine worked okay as usual but that co-commentator is bloody annoying. At the final whistle last night he said something like "If we'd kept a clean sheet we would have won 2-0, these are the fine margins in football"

A four-goal fine margin, whatever next?

I'm convinced he has absolutely no filter, just say's what immediately comes to his mind. 4-2 down with 10 mins to go and he's saying 'no need to rush, plenty of time to get a couple of goals'. I do wonder if they actually believe what they are saying sometimes, makes it an even tougher watch.

Another one was when Derrick made a long ball out to Gallager I think? and the co-commentator said that was a mm off being a perfect pass, and it was about a yard over his bloody head!

• Like 2

On 28/10/2020 at 11:32, Kie_BRFC said:

I'm convinced he has absolutely no filter, just say's what immediately comes to his mind. 4-2 down with 10 mins to go and he's saying 'no need to rush, plenty of time to get a couple of goals'. I do wonder if they actually believe what they are saying sometimes, makes it an even tougher watch.

Another one was when Derrick made a long ball out to Gallager I think? and the co-commentator said that was a mm off being a perfect pass, and it was about a yard over his bloody head!

‘Twas a millimetre when he kicked it. ;) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stuart said:

iFollow not available to buy for Tuesday (audio only) because it’s on Sky.

Out of interest, is iFollow still available to those who have bought the season pass?

It had better be. It's a home game which I would have attended using my season ticket (pass) had there been no covid.

6 hours ago, only2garners said:

It should be but I won’t know for sure until the codes are sent out - that should be tomorrow.

Isn't the Tuesday game the first where we don't need a code and don't go through the motions of buying and getting a discount?