BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

I don’t think anybody would choose an iFollow stream over going to Ewood but it seems a perfectly acceptable next best given actually going to a game isn’t an option. In truth I never really enjoy commentators on any broadcast but I’m comfortable with Neil Yardley. If I wasn’t I could turn it off or even have a go at the away feed.

Presumably people’s issues with the quality of the stream are more about their internet signal rather than iFollow? Mine’s been fine - not super HD quality but perfectly fine.

• Like 1

Re read the article . The figure of 2200 bought passes added to the 2600 available for season ticket holders is approaching 5000 which is around 50% perhaps of an attendance in the ground for rovers fans. Based on 10000. Even the lower 1200 figure added to season ticket holders is approaching 40%. What sort of figures were they expecting.

• Like 2

You're stretching the numbers there Roger to make your case. Season ticket sales in mid October were reported to the Fans Forum as just under 2,500 and I doubt they have sold even 100 more since. At the same time match pass sales were reported as averaging between 1,500 and 2,000 so the average will be nearer 4,000 than 5,000. 

The one positive is that Rovers will be making some money from match passes for away games which they would not have done before.

15 minutes ago, only2garners said:

You're stretching the numbers there Roger to make your case. Season ticket sales in mid October were reported to the Fans Forum as just under 2,500 and I doubt they have sold even 100 more since. At the same time match pass sales were reported as averaging between 1,500 and 2,000 so the average will be nearer 4,000 than 5,000. 

The one positive is that Rovers will be making some money from match passes for away games which they would not have done before.

Fair point even on those figures it's 40-45% on a 10000 basis just seems it's another round of being the fans fault yet again

I think the coverage of this match could easily be, by a long way, the worst viewing experience on my TV screen ever. Constant buffering was nowhere near as jarring as the grossly unprofessional cameraman zooming about the pitch, the replays designed to play whenever a chance occurred or the commentators endlessly banging on about nothing. I've no idea what they said as I tried my best to ignore them. Why are they able to collect an income for such tripe?!

• Like 1

Today was by far the worst on ifollow. First half commentary was out of sync and the picture continuously stopped. Second half no problem.

I did a chat with ifollow who ask you the usual question (cut and paste) but when I asked why did it improve in second half when I did nothing they kindly said "we will look into it" and ended the chat. 

A lot of families go to Ewood.

You only need one pass. You could easily treble any iFollow figures to get an idea of bums on seats.

Sadly Waggott has never seemed to care about bums on seats as much as sums on spreadsheets.

• Like 1

Question please.

Ive paid my £10 for the north end game about half an hour ago,  booked it on iPad. It said I would get a confirmation email which I haven’t had yet.

how do I view the match? Do I need to download an App, or will I get a link sent to me?

Thanks.

57 minutes ago, den said:

Question please.

Ive paid my £10 for the north end game about half an hour ago,  booked it on iPad. It said I would get a confirmation email which I haven’t had yet.

how do I view the match? Do I need to download an App, or will I get a link sent to me?

Thanks.

The emails don't always come through den and sometimes it takes a while. If you're worried about it, simply go into the app again and see whether it tells you you've already purchased the game.

Just now, oldjamfan1 said:

The emails don't always come through den and sometimes it takes a while. If you're worried about it, simply go into the app again and see whether it tells you you've already purchased the game.

Thanks Oldham. I bought it on the rovers website. I haven’t got a confirmation email. On the iFollow App I can’t see any confirmation, but don’t know where it would show.

1 hour ago, den said:

Question please.

Thanks.

Look at this thread Den.

https://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php?/forums/topic/34678-match-pass/

• Like 1

Den - assuming your payment has gone through you should just be able to back to the Rovers website an hour before the game. Just select live match centre and you should have access. I have had no problems whether it;'s been a home game through my season ticket or an away game paying for a match pass.

• Like 1

https://www.rovers.co.uk/tickets/season-pass-202021/* Season Pass holders will be given free access to the following midweek matches via iFollow Rovers, unless they are selected for live TV broadcast or if social distancing measures are lifted:

• Wednesday October 21st
    Watford v Rovers

• Tuesday November 24th
    Preston North End v Rovers

• Wednesday December 9th
    Bristol City v Rovers

• Tuesday December 29th
    Huddersfield Town v Rovers

• Wednesday February 17th
    Barnsley v Rovers

• Tuesday March 2nd
    Reading v Rovers