BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

Should be available overseas i think? Bank holiday games here are exempt (like the saturday 3pm games) unless the club requests for it to be streamed. Considering there will be 15000+ empty seats today i cant imagine the club will have requested this.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Should be available overseas i think? Bank holiday games here are exempt (like the saturday 3pm games) unless the club requests for it to be streamed. Considering there will be 15000+ empty seats today i cant imagine the club will have requested this.

Yes it sure is.

10 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Yes it sure is on iFollow

Forest v Leeds live 3pm on SkyLeeds Football TV but nowt showing on red button.

26 minutes ago, philipl said:

When do they start broadcasting? 

Nothing on the Mac and just a screen saying LIVE on the phone.

I follow never seems to work on my mac computer. Really recommend an Android to TV converter to enjoy in large (versions also available for iphones). Small price HUGE difference.

Edited by markhayhurst

4 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

It's still not working for me. I usually set my IP address to the USA. I checked the location and its in Atlanta, USA. Is anyone else have difficulties? 

What VPN are you using? Maybe they've been found out - like a lot of the ones that now no longer work on BBC iPlayer etc.

6 minutes ago, Husky said:

What VPN are you using? Maybe they've been found out - like a lot of the ones that now no longer work on BBC iPlayer etc.

Liberty shield. I think that may be what happened. Ifollow seem to be very proactive in this regard. The pricks. Just take my money! 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

1 hour ago, philipl said:

So iFollow very helpfully is showing:

Next match 05 Jan 2019 17:30 (UK)
Newcastle United v Blackburn Rovers

There is not a match pass available for this match.

€6.00

Pricing and availability may vary

Live in most European countries including Malta

https://m.livesoccertv.com/match/3188679/newcastle-united-vs-blackburn-rovers/

14 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Live in most European countries including Malta

https://m.livesoccertv.com/match/3188679/newcastle-united-vs-blackburn-rovers/

Nobody seems to have picked up the rights for the FA cup in Australia :( , last year was ESPN but nothing scheduled this year.

Think ifollow can only show league matches so doubt it will be on there, will have to dig out my eye patch , parrot and wooden leg , and off on to the high seas ☠️

Edited by perthblue02

48 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Nobody seems to have picked up the rights for the FA cup in Australia :( , last year was ESPN but nothing scheduled this year.

Think ifollow can only show league matches so doubt it will be on there, will have to dig out my eye patch , parrot and wooden leg , and off on to the high seas ☠️

There are plenty of Islands with friendly natives awaiting your discovery. 

53 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Bet365 are legally streaming all of the 12.30pm kick offs in the FA Cup today in the UK.

Therefore I would imagine the Rovers game will also be streamed.

Just checked B365 AU , looks like they are also streaming all the games including Rovers

Thanks for the heads up :) 

• Like 1