Sign in to follow this  
RV Blue

iFollow Thread

Post match manager's interviews had no voice to it. Is this how it works or is it a fault?

15 hours ago, Miker said:

I normally watch it on PC, but had to watch it on my phone via the app last week due to the subscription renewal issues.

I'm seeing the same issue as you though - highlights are working fine, but full match replays are not working (the video thumbnail has a 'Register Now' button overlaid on it, and when you click it it just takes you to the Match Report).

I expect the live match should be working tonight but keep us posted if you're still having issues. 

I am having exactly the same issues here in Asia and on my PC I have now tried it using Chrome & Firefox.

The App however works perfectly on my phone.

My stream v Wycombe kept buffering and was ten minutes behind real time.

21 hours ago, Cherry Blue said:

Post match manager's interviews had no voice to it. Is this how it works or is it a fault?

Do you mean on the ifollow live match feed after the game as finished?, it is normal,  It appears they are recording /editing as soon as the match finishes for the highlights tv program . The Managers interview will be the one that appears edited on Quest? later that night. A separate one to the quest/ifollow feed will be recorded for the ifollow rovers website .

If you leave it running for a time after the match finishes you can see them rewinding the action etc to get the highlights.

Edited by perthblue02

Has anybody here been successful in receiving a refund from ifollow in the past? I ask as I purchased a match pass for the Bournemouth game but was left with a buffering black screen for the entire game. I have emailed ifollow and included photos of said screen but have been fobbed off with automated responses. Based on one of the posts above, it looks like the live chat isn't much help either. I think Chaddy and a couple of others mentioned they were chasing up ifollow for refunds recently so I was wondering if it has got anywhere.