SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys out

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Amarillo said:

Pissing in the wind there, brotherman.

Wonder what/when his first post will be.

He needs to have a very careful think before he does.

Ewood WMC. Don't be worried about being labelled a protestor, or think it's the lions den. Just turn up. Don't agree with something that's said? Say it. Nobody will be offensive. Got something to say yourself? Speak up when it's on the agenda. 

It might not do anything. But it's worth being able to say you tried. 

Having seen Simon at everything from big games to mid week evening U21 games away from home, there is no doubt he is a fan.

Sure, his thinking is often out of step with the masses, but there is to doubting his credentials as fan.

Just now, Glenn said:

Having seen Simon at everything from big games to mid week evening U21 games away from home, there is no doubt he is a fan.

Sure, his thinking is often out of step with the masses, but there is to doubting his credentials as fan.

Fair enough and your comments are similar to my thoughts. He seems to think I am some sort of a traitor though, which I find a bit strange.

1 minute ago, Glenn said:

I've sent you a PM or two Glenn. Nothing to do with this thread. Get them?

Have not posted in here for years, but Ive read a lot of posts in here on this very sad day..

I think this will be good for the club if it means the end of the dreadful Venkscum - they are the sole reason for all of this.
I remember some fellow in here posted a manipulated photo of Blackburn "in 10 years from now" or something like that, when the Venkscum adventure began. Funny at the time, but little did we know that this was closer to the truth than we thought...

This is a sad day. And I feel so alone, because nobody really cares about Blackburn Rovers shrinking in to something small, ugly and helpless...
I just hope we can bounce back next season, would feel great to finally win something for once......

But first: VENKYS OUT!!!!!

• Moderation Lead

There is no point worrying about what other people I.e. Chaddy, etc are doing. Work with those that are actively on the same wavelength and those that want to help. Leave everyone else be. They've made their choice. If they don't want to get involved with current initiatives, rightly or wrongly, that's on them. 

If you've a strong stomach, look at Andrew Evans on Facebook. He commented on Madon's status about getting Venky's Out saying 'nope'. 

Just now, Glenn said:

Yeah! They are brilliant and I should have responded by now!

once I can get back on a pc (not my phone) the next phase of our master plan will unfold ! 

Sounds Interesting and I hope it lightens the mood.

Just now, K-Hod said:

There is no point worrying about what other people I.e. Chaddy, etc are doing. Work with those that are actively on the same wavelength and those that want to help. Leave everyone else be. They've made their choice. If they don't want to get involved with current initiatives, rightly or wrongly, that's on them. 

If you've a strong stomach, look at Andrew Evans on Facebook. He commented on Madon's status about getting Venky's Out saying 'nope'. 

He's not right though tbf

• Moderation Lead
Just now, Dunnfc said:

He's not right though tbf

Oh aye, though I feel like he does a lot of what he does for a reaction.

3 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Andrew Evans, never heard of him. I don't do Facebook, is he a dingle in disguise?

• Moderation Lead
Just now, preston blue said:

Andrew Evans, never heard of him. I don't do Facebook, is he a dingle in disguise?

Ignorance is bliss then, PB. He's quite the character. 

Archived