BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys out

Just now, preston blue said:

Andrew Evans, never heard of him. I don't do Facebook, is he a dingle in disguise?

Yes, the guy has issues but he is an embarrassment. Just another reason for other fans to laugh at us. Shame he didn't stick with Liverpool when he 'changed his team' a few months back.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead
Just now, preston blue said:

I prefer ignorance.....,it has suited me for a few years ;)

As for this Evans chappie being a 'character' he sounds more like a candidate for the psychoanalysists settee.

It's not a day for familiarising yourself with Andrew Evans mate, that's for certain. Ignorant or not, ha.

Venkys won't be going anywhere, Cheston has been on the phone to India to inform them we are actually now entitled to take part in a new competition with home games so more revenue. We are now going to be entered into the checkatrade trophy.

Jesus wept we will be in the checkatrade trophy next season :(

Senior will be delighted with all the deals to set up going out and all the percentages to be made its why he is here. Cheston will lay off more staff and present his savings to the owners. Both will stay in their roles & big salaries exempt from any blame, both spineless Venkys rent boys.

So gutted for you guys, for this to happen to a thoroughly decent club like yours and to fans like you is simply appalling.

I'm gutted for you and those who will lose their jobs due to the horrific owners that are driving your club into the dirt.

I hope this is he low point for you and that things move forward from here starting with getting rid of those chicken pluckers.

I'll miss the trip to Ewood next season, I just hope we aren't around to visit when you bounce back! 

Chins up guys, once the pain fades fight for your club, it needs you and you need to get it back.

Just now, TrentVilla said:

So gutted for you guys, for this to happen to a thoroughly decent club like yours and to fans like you is simply appalling.

I'm gutted for you and those who will lose their jobs due to the horrific owners that are driving your club into the dirt.

I hope this is he low point for you and that things move forward from here starting with getting rid of those chicken pluckers.

I'll miss the trip to Ewood next season, I just hope we aren't around to visit when you bounce back! 

Chins up guys, once the pain fades fight for your club, it needs you and you need to get it back.

It's hard to fight for your club when those responsible for the damage lurk in the shadows and put up puppet front men who are only too keen to take the coin and do their dirty work. 

Just now, rovers11 said:

I wonder what time we'll get the "we remain fully committed" statement from the owners (well, some PR guy)? 

I'm going to guess around 9pm this eveving. 

I'll be amazed if the cowards even dare to say anything. 

Also, it's like 11pm in India. They are all snuggled up in bed by now. 

Sleeping easy, of course.

Just now, rovers11 said:

I wonder what time we'll get the "we remain fully committed" statement from the owners (well, some PR guy)? 

I'm going to guess around 9pm this eveving. 

The only Committed statement I want to see is Venkys being committed to the nearest asylum/prison/burning bowels of the earth.

Just now, davulsukur said:

I'll be amazed if the cowards even dare to say anything. 

Also, it's like 11pm in India. They are all snuggled up in bed by now. 

Sleeping easy, of course.

Think one of them might be out partying in a back street bookies in Mumbai with the gangstas and hoes tying up a bit of business with his business acquaintances

Just now, gumboots said:

It's hard to fight for your club when those responsible for the damage lurk in the shadows and put up puppet front men who are only too keen to take the coin and do their dirty work. 

Of course it is, but what is your alternative?

The one thing you can do as fans is unite, stop any fighting amongst yourselves and fight together.

We had to do similar and although we already had an absentee owner looking to sell the pressure from the fans certainly hastened his departure.

I'm not knocking you guys though, far from it.

One move I would actually see as effective is contacting Forest, Leyton Orient, Blackpool, Coventry, Leeds, all clubs within the EFL that have unfit owner and create a mass protest outside of the FA HQ. It would take some organisation but with the right people in place it would send a strong message. 

26 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Of course it is, but what is your alternative?

The one thing you can do as fans is unite, stop any fighting amongst yourselves and fight together.

We had to do similar and although we already had an absentee owner looking to sell the pressure from the fans certainly hastened his departure.

I'm not knocking you guys though, far from it.

Come up with an idea we haven't thought of to get rid of them, because people have been working, some at great personal expense mentally and physically, to get rid but they are insulated from us. Nothing we say or do appears to touch them in any way. Well get them out eventually but atm goodness only knows how

2 hours ago, Stuart said:

Yes, the guy has issues but he is an embarrassment. Just another reason for other fans to laugh at us. Shame he didn't stick with Liverpool when he 'changed his team' a few months back.

FFS the lad is autistic, has bi polar and travels from down south every home game we have. I`ll bet he is doing a lot more than you in supporting the club. Seriously if you were standing in front of me now...

Ridiculous Andrew Evans I have spotted him a few times, he is a lovely chap who just wants to see his Rovers play. I have seen him at most away games and his dedication cannot be questioned. To further verbally insult someone who is autistic and bi polar is just below the belt and ridiculous....

Just now, rhodie said:

FFS the lad is autistic, has bi polar and travels from down south every home game we have. I`ll bet he is doing a lot more than you in supporting the club. Seriously if you were standing in front of me now...

I acknowledged his issue. For some reason this gets people a free pass. The "lad" is a functioning adult who posts his opinions all over the internet. When thing were looking bleakest he appeared on this Facebook page say goodbye to Rovers and pledging his allegiance to Liverpool.

You really need to have a word with yourself. "If I was standing in front of you now". @#/? keyboard warrior.

Just now, roverstdt said:

Ridiculous Andrew Evans I have spotted him a few times, he is a lovely chap who just wants to see his Rovers play. I have seen him at most away games and his dedication cannot be questioned. To further verbally insult someone who is autistic and bi polar is just below the belt and ridiculous....

Verbally insult? Christ almighty so folk are precious - and hypocritical.

Just now, Stuart said:

I acknowledged his issue. For some reason this gets people a free pass. The "lad" is a functioning adult who posts his opinions all over the internet. When thing were looking bleakest he appeared on this Facebook page say goodbye to Rovers and pledging his allegiance to Liverpool.

You really need to have a word with yourself. "If I was standing in front of you now". @#/? keyboard warrior.

Being a drama queen again are you Stuart?, you epitomise the intolerant, hateful d#*ks that are overtaking our society nowadays. The Lad is a staunch rovers fan, he may have understandably thrown his toys out on one occasion, but he soon retracted his statement. Get a fecking grip.  

Just now, rhodie said:

Being a drama queen again are you Stuart?, you epitomise the intolerant, hateful d#*ks that are overtaking our society nowadays. The Lad is a staunch rovers fan, he may have understandably thrown his toys out on one occasion, but he soon retracted his statement. Get a fecking grip.  

Talk about kettle calling pot. Your reaction epitomises the limp leftie front of "let's not say anything for fear of offending somebody else" that have gripped society for years and are destroying free speech. Just look at comedian Stephen Fry being investigated for blasphemy! Unless you share beliefs with the ultra left wing you are an "intolerant, hateful d#*k".

Well @#/? you.

34 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Verbally insult? Christ almighty so folk are precious - and hypocritical.

Just now, Stuart said:

Talk about kettle calling pot. Your reaction epitomises the limp leftie front of "let's not say anything for fear of offending somebody else" that have gripped society for years and are destroying free speech. Just look at comedian Stephen Fry being investigated for blasphemy! Unless you share beliefs with the ultra left wing you are an "intolerant, hateful d#*k".

Well @#/? you.

Hahaha Lad, shouldn`t you have followed Abbey, you would be better suited in an extremist environment.

Right,

We're understand emotions are running high tonight and accordingly we're trying to be sensitive with the modding, but discussing Andrew bloody Evans is nothing to do with Venky's Out, he's not here to defend himself, this is most definitely personal  and bloody tedious for the rest of us to read. Yes, he's a character, yes he may bring it on himself, yes there may be deeper reasons for it, yes for all that he shows loyalty and dedication to the club, but ultimately  he's irrelevant to the conversation.

So, back on track please

1 hour ago, gumboots said:

Come up with an idea we haven't thought of to get rid of them, because people have been working, some at great personal expense mentally and physically, to get rid but they are insulated from us. Nothing we say or do appears to touch them in any way. Well get them out eventually but atm goodness only knows how

I get how you must be feeling this evening, I'm just not quite sure why there is an underlying sense of animosity in your replies to my posts. 

I don't really know what you've done to date so can't really comment on what you have or haven't done.

As for what I think needs to happen;

- There needs to a united and co-ordinated fan group, not disparate groups with different voices etc

- The above needs ideally to be a supports trust with paid membership to raise some funds and led by a small team of suitable people

- Engage with any high profile fans, MP's and local business leaders to get their support and involvement

- Link with similar fans groups from clubs like Leyton Orient or Charlton, help each other and use your collective strength to pressure the FA into action about owners like the Venky's

- Coordinate fan demonstrations through the trust

- Prepare for administration as I'd say it's highly likely and through the trust try and find people with the ability and finance to take the club forward

As I said, I don't know what you've done to date but these are some of the things I'd want us to do in your position. They are also some of the things some Villa fans put into action when we were being sold down the river by our absentee moronic owner.

I just genuinely wish your all the best of luck in getting shot of the Venky's and getting your club back.

Archived