Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Supporters Meeting 7.30 Thursday 18 May, Ewood Park WMC

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom
Just now, Leonard Venkhater said:

Make sure you send a note!

Ha ha if I get out of school in time I'll be there at some point!

If not I send my apologies as I found the last meeting a really positive and eye opening experience, that's why I would suggest anyone that can attend does so and gets involved 

Just now, Tom said:

If not I send my apologies as I found the last meeting a really positive and eye opening experience, that's why I would suggest anyone that can attend does so and gets involved 

Good to meet you...I remember the Valley Road lot!!

• Backroom
Just now, Tom said:

I'll fill you in if you make it after it's started (ooh matron)

A very well attended and well chaired meeting at Ewood WMC tonight.

Plenty of ideas and enthusiasm.

In the short term the aim is to promote Duncan Miller via the media as much as possible as a vehicle to expose the Venky reign of terror.

A shift in the longer term campaigning (also being promoted by Duncan)  is to focus on the socioeconomic damage to Blackburn as a result of our ownership and mismanagement.  This is not just about Blackburn Rovers but the wellbeing of the Town of Blackburn.

Perhaps not as many action points to take away as last time, but much bigger turn out (45 I think) and reps from Ewood Blues, The Trust, The Action Group, BRFCS and TheRover Facebook Group (and possibly others, I left my notes in the car) all working together for a common goal,

Yes, a bigger meeting last night. Not as many actions but key thing is general,widespread support for Duncan Miller.

He needs funding support...WMC paid his deposit and we either save our deposit(2% of vote) or need our funds replenishing.

There will be more communication on this soon. How I wish we had taken an attendance sheet last night.....one of the guys was from the Rossendale Valley and I had not met him for over 40 years(when the Ross Blues were helping to pay the Electricity bills for the Rovers!). You must lurk on here so please email me on  chair@roverstrust.co.uk 

The Fight goes on....Six Months to Save The Rovers.

My first meeting...great to see and hear the passion . I was really impressed with the level of commitment, the desire to " save our club and our town". Hoping to see the following grow. We are right to fight and we will continue to fight. I met Leonard Venkhater......, the pleasure was all mine!! we will get there....." together " has to be the way forward. 

Archived