BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Supporters Meeting 7.30 Thursday 18 May, Ewood Park WMC

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Really wanted to be at this but I'm speaking at a school thing that evening but will try and get over once it's finished if that's ok 

• Glenn pinned this topic

I have huffed and puffed, waxed and waned, walked away then cannot leave.

They are still my Rovers.  I cannot stand by again, this team have been with me since I was 6.

I will be there on the 16th.  Is it in a function room?

• Backroom
3 hours ago, preston blue said:

They are still my Rovers.  I cannot stand by again, this team have been with me since I was 6.

Yes, go into Ewood WMC, turn left and head up the stairs. Thought we are sometimes gathered at the bar (turn right, not left) beforehand.

10 hours ago, preston blue said:

Prob just a typo but it's the 18th, pb

Just turn up des... 

Pretty much all the fight had gone out of me til I went to my first meeting. I'd hit that apathetic stage and had all but walked away from all things Rovers. Now I'm well up for the fight!

The meetings are attended by a wide range of fans, different groups represented, very informative, all welcome and anyone can have a say and get involved. Egos are left at the door, and people can get involved where they want or their skills are best utilised.

Would be great to see the room full!

• Backroom

Look at what these people have achieved in just 9 months in terms of getting our story out there and even into India!

Now just imagine what could be achieved if we had a full room...

On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 09:51, MCMC1875 said:

All welcome. The following groups are usually represented:

brfcs.com

TheRovers Facebook group

Rovers Trust

BRFC Action Group

Ewood Blues

Just a thought ... in the light of some of the comments made this week has anyone thought of trying to get Ian Battersby to come along just so people can meet him and see where he is coming from. It might be a long shot and I am not suggesting getting him involved with any of the groups because I don't think that will happen . I was thinking more as a 'guest' one time .

It might help for those who don't know him or haven't met him kind of thing . After all he is a Rovers fan of 50 years according to various commentaries. 

May be I'm crazy suggesting it but it might bring a common cause if he really is one of our best hopes of ending this nightmare.???  

The election candidate, Duncan Miller, has set up a PayPal account linked to the address drmiller.blackburn@gmail.com Any donation of £50 or less can go straight here.

If anybody wants to donate a higher amount to the campaign or use a different method, please email the above address.

It's vitally important that any donors over £50 contact Duncan because those donations need to be declared.

Archived