BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 40 Venky's Premises raided by Indian Tax Officials

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, broadsword said:

Balaji got his moobs out for a women's publication plus sold a kidney. That's too cover April and May's wages bill. 

And that was just to fund his birthday bash .... Don't want to think about his NYE party.

all will be revealed soon literally

1 hour ago, Dunnfc said:

And that was just to fund his birthday bash .... Don't want to think about his NYE party.

all will be revealed soon literally

I hope your referring to Rovers and not blingys moobs :o

4 hours ago, Brian-Potter said:

Not for something like that as it would need to carry some weight when negotiating with the other party.

As posted earlier though following the recent cash injection by Venkys I'm not sure they are going anywhere.

swoosh.................

Norfolk 'n Chance !  very ,much tongue in cheek

say it quickly with an Irish accent, 

its' in the same envelope as the racehorse, Oil Beef Hooked

On another note are the club taking the Phiss with the 'offer' for shirts, £40 for the red shirt is apparently a deall!! - A shirt they won't be wearing next season wtf, sums up the club, presume that's because they didn't have any available for while, again sums the club up, and now they've got a shed load in when a new shirt will be coming out soon, sums the club up, if they had any business sense they would flog them all for £20 and under, but again they have't got anyone at the club to do that, sums the club up

Just now, AAK said:

On another note are the club taking the Phiss with the 'offer' for shirts, £40 for the red shirt is apparently a deall!! - A shirt they won't be wearing next season wtf, sums up the club, presume that's because they didn't have any available for while, again sums the club up, and now they've got a shed load in when a new shirt will be coming out soon, sums the club up, if they had any business sense they would flog them all for £20 and under, but again they have't got anyone at the club to do that, sums the club up

They were on sale the day of the villa game for 45 pound along with a load of team tracksuit tops. 

That was the 1st time they were on sale. It's a nice shirt but worth 40 quid 

No chance 

Just now, Irishrover213 said:

They were on sale the day of the villa game for 45 pound along with a load of team tracksuit tops. 

That was the 1st time they were on sale. It's a nice shirt but worth 40 quid 

No chance 

I assumed it was genuine player wear stock that they are trying to cash in on as opposed to replica stock. Maybe it's a KPMG-Deloitte initiative to increase the income. Squeeze the hardcore a little harder.

• Backroom
35 minutes ago, AAK said:

Would you say it sums the club up perhaps?

• Backroom
Just now, broadsword said:

Doesn't he say that it sums the club up? 

Did he say that it sums the club up? 

I must have missed where he said it sums the club up. 

Sums the club up that 

:P

I've heard rumours that Red Bull are shopping around for an English team. Previous approaches to Birmingham and Leeds were rebuffed by ownership.

2 hours ago, pg said:

I've heard rumours that Red Bull are shopping around for an English team. Previous approaches to Birmingham and Leeds were rebuffed by ownership.

However, as we play in Blue & White, and the other part of their name neatly sums up the likelihood of the rumour being anywhere near the truth, I can't see them being interested in racing over to Ewood Park.

Just now, Disenfranchised said:

However, as we play in Blue & White, and the other part of their name neatly sums up the likelihood of the rumour being anywhere near the truth, I can't see them being interested in racing over to Ewood Park.

Have you ever seen a can of red bull?

Just now, toogs said:

Have you ever seen a can of red bull?

You have a point there Toogs ;) Perhaps we could line up in blue and chrome next season, with ring-pulls to help hoik off injured or just plain useless players, and 'Please Recycle with Care for the Environment' tatooes emblazoned across new recruits' forearms.

Just now, Disenfranchised said:

Loving the avatar, Blueboy - the great 'He is the King of Ewood Park - Noel, Noel Brotherson' - now there's a player who took pride in wearing the Blue & White halves, god rest his soul. ;)

My first proper football hero when growing up watching Rovers. You never forget:)

Just now, Veiny Flap said:

Can anyone confirm if Deloitte are at Ewood as well as KPMG?

They're all there. Deloitte, Microsoft, Lamborghini. We've spent what little money we had left getting a group of big companies down to Ewood. 

Archived