SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 40 Venky's Premises raided by Indian Tax Officials

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Vats of bucks fizz and platters full of cocktail chicken sausages 

I said it a few years back and I'll say it again now. The sick twisted bar stewards.

http://www.ayefresh.com/shop/meat/venkys-chicken-lollipop/

We never stood a chance. 75 quid each as well. Off their bloody heads.

19 minutes ago, bob fleming said:

I said it a few years back and I'll say it again now. The sick twisted bar stewards.

http://www.ayefresh.com/shop/meat/venkys-chicken-lollipop/

We never stood a chance. 75 quid each as well. Off their bloody heads.

Ha ha, nearly had me there, I was thinking "how much chicken can you possibly get for 75 quid?"  It's actually about 89p. What worries me though is what the hell have they done to a chicken to get its legs to look like that!

Anyway, I digress. Not posted for a while. Mainly due to wok commitments, complete numbness at all things Rovers and also fed up of the threads on here going round & round in circles. I do read most days though.

Seriously hope this all points to a takeover but cannot allow myself to get excited. We've had too many false dawns over the last few years. I just hope Big Jack's up there trying to shine a ray of hope for us. (a massive lightning bolt on Pune Towers would be preferable though!)

Just now, windymiller7 said:

Ha ha, nearly had me there, I was thinking "how much chicken can you possibly get for 75 quid?"  It's actually about 89p. What worries me though is what the hell have they done to a chicken to get its legs to look like that!

Anyway, I digress. Not posted for a while. Mainly due to wok commitments, complete numbness at all things Rovers and also fed up of the threads on here going round & round in circles. I do read most days though.

Seriously hope this all points to a takeover but cannot allow myself to get excited. We've had too many false dawns over the last few years. I just hope Big Jack's up there trying to shine a ray of hope for us. (a massive lightning bolt on Pune Towers would be preferable though!)

Do you work in a Chinese takeaway?

14 hours ago, Irishrover213 said:

They were on sale the day of the villa game for 45 pound along with a load of team tracksuit tops. 

That was the 1st time they were on sale. It's a nice shirt but worth 40 quid 

No chance 

New first choice shirt for next season ? maybe the Chinese think blue is unlucky.:)

7 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

New first choice shirt for next season ? maybe the Chinese think blue is unlucky.:)

Aye it was unluck all the way to the summit of the Premier League, The Worthington Cup, Europe, FA Cup (6 times) and the spawning of many other club's thoughts on 'work-wear' for their first teams :)

Just now, Disenfranchised said:

Aye it was unluck all the way to the summit of the Premier League, The Worthington Cup, Europe, FA Cup (6 times) and the spawning of many other club's thoughts on 'work-wear' for their first teams :)

A rich Chinaman won't care about all that, I've just googled it, the colour blue has negative connotations to the Chinese.

Oh no, it'll be Cardiff City all over again.:o

4 minutes ago, pk1875 said:

I can say as fact that Mike Cheston was in Ewood yesterday and is also working today.

Well how else would the accountants know about all the added value if Mike wasnt giving them death by powerpoint?

Talked to an accountant today about these accountants going into Ewood. Suggested to me the fact it is two firms could mean a takeover and both parties doing due diligence or tax related.

But he also suggested. Venkys could have sent one firm in and the FA another.

So...

No comment about 'fully supporting' the club as per previous years.

Radio silence from all at Ewood in stark contrast to the soundbytes we have grown accustomed to from the likes of Cheston.

Two sets of accountants at Ewood.

Are the awful Raos on their way?

Archived