BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] SUMMER ....A MASS OF ACTIVITY!!

Its a week since we were relegated since when we have had a joke statement from Venkys and a brutal assessment of the current state of play from Bayes/Nixon/Seneca .

Other than that :

-statement from Mowbray saying he would learn more by the end of the week just gone(??)

-supposed attempts to set up a meeting fro Mowbray to meet the owners he hasn't yet met

-they didn't even come to Brentford

-no reports about who is staying or going on the playing side

- Venkys apparently paralysed by a tax investigation in India

There is roughly 12 weeks to go until August and one hell of a lot that needs to happen. I just thought it might be interesting to watch the close season develop and run some kind of close season diary that we can all look back on and chart the clusterfeck that is our Club.

The next piece of action worth talking about will probably be the League Cup draw!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TBTF said:

....run some kind of close season diary that we can all look back on and chart the clusterfeck that is our Club.

I'm doing a May Review TBTF so hopefully that'll help as well. 

Venkys are set to move the club to Pune to make running costs cheaper. 

Chaddy is reported to be delighted at the opportunities available to Rovers in India. 

Just now, J*B said:

Venkys are set to move the club to Pune to make running costs cheaper. 

Chaddy is reported to be delighted at the opportunities available to Rovers in India. 

cant leave me alone can you?

I just glad I make your day more enjoyable.

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

cant leave me alone can you?

I just glad I make your day more enjoyable.

Perhaps if you didn't jump on every lighthearted remark, and it clearly was tongue in cheek, you'd have a happier time on here?

2 hours ago, TBTF said:

Its a week since we were relegated since when we have had a joke statement from Venkys and a brutal assessment of the current state of play from Bayes/Nixon/Seneca .

Other than that :

-statement from Mowbray saying he would learn more by the end of the week just gone(??)

-supposed attempts to set up a meeting fro Mowbray to meet the owners he hasn't yet met

-they didn't even come to Brentford

-no reports about who is staying or going on the playing side

- Venkys apparently paralysed by a tax investigation in India

There is roughly 12 weeks to go until August and one hell of a lot that needs to happen. I just thought it might be interesting to watch the close season develop and run some kind of close season diary that we can all look back on and chart the clusterfeck that is our Club.

The next piece of action worth talking about will probably be the League Cup draw!!

Senior quitting was a major problem. was he did we don't know? Maybe he had enough of working for Venkys? maybe it lack of money in the summer? or Maybe he was forced out by Venkys?

Owners need to talk to Mowbray and quick. We need to keep him as manager/head coach. He is very experience manager, Can set a team up defensively and offensively.

It appears nothing will happen until these accountants have done the report. crazy

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I notice that Rotherham and Wigan have released a list of who is going and staying this summer from their out of contract players. Meanwhile, back at the ranch in Pune...

It will be players released from clubs like that we will be signing. 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Derrick Williams being linked with a move to Villa. 

Villa transfer Budget is 1 million pounds plus any money from Sales.

Bruce isn't very happy about it but the Football League are being very tough on FFP rules

Chaddy welcomes the appointment of 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Villa transfer Budget is 1 million pounds plus any money from Sales.

Bruce isn't very happy about it but the Football League are being very tough on FFP rules

You know this how? Let me guess nicko?

• Backroom

Bennett just tweeted this, veiled dig at owners?

Very late tweet but just want to congratulate my former team @OfficialBHAFC on promotion! Fully deserved. Owners had a vision and achieved⚽️

• Moderation Lead
Just now, Tom said:

Very late tweet but just want to congratulate my former team @OfficialBHAFC on promotion! Fully deserved. Owners had a vision and achieved⚽️

Yeah, it doesn't really make sense why he'd do that now, weeks after their promotion was confirmed...

1 hour ago, yoda's brother said:

title should be inactivity

New thread title:

Summer......a mess of inactivity.

Actually as mentioned on another thread with Accountants enmass invading Ewood there may be a lot of activity.....plenty of room at Ewood for a car boot sale.

It will still be a mess though

45 minutes ago, Tom said:

I dont think most footballers are intelligent enough to be that sly or cunning!

Archived