BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] News Article -> The Demise of Blackburn Rovers Under Venky's - Part 1

Oh, we've always had those type of emojis. I mean it now support proper emojis used by mobile devices and people under 30.

Now this is a ? all about

how my life got ?⬆️⬇️

now I'd like to take a

⌛️ just ? ? I'll tell ya how

I became the ? of a

?????? called ??

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Glenn said:

Oh, we've always had those type of emojis. I mean it now support proper emojis used by mobile devices and people under 30.

Now this is a ? all about

how my life got ?⬆️⬇️

now I'd like to take a

⌛️ just ? ? I'll tell ya how

I became the ? of a

?????? called ??

Thank goodness I avoid this.

It is no wonder the u30s are Spelling and Grammar challenged if they have to use symbols to converse. Civilisation is going backwards.

:P:D:rover::brfc::lol::rover:

images-1.jpg.0d66ee4f74f9165b541819aaf7ba93e7.jpg

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

Just now, DE. said:

I've noticed recently that WhatsApp has started suggesting I replace words with emojis. The end is near.

LINE is very popular out here and it's nigh impossible to type any word without the app suggesting an emoji. It slows down the process of typing a message!

10 hours ago, A cup of beans said:

Outstanding, DE.

The fact that I'm furious, all over again, shows your articles impact.

I had to stop reading....God, how I hate the *******!

Anyone else hear that two of the loathsome scum were on Venky's payroll 8 months before the takeover?

Edited by Leonard Venkhater

23 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

I had to stop reading....God, how I hate the *******!

Anyone else hear that two of the loathsome scum were on Venky's payroll 8 months before the takeover?

Yep, heard that before Len. All ties in with that infamous Andy Cole article doesn't it?

Loads of people knew by all accounts about what was going to happen. Only takes one to talk.

One day the master of puppets will get his. He can hide but he can't run. Imagine if that and Venkys leaving happened in the same week? It'll be like the 14th May 95 all over again. 

One day eh? Just a matter of time.

• Like 3

• Backroom

Just to note, I'm already at 3500 words and I've only just gotten to the first match of the 2011/12 season. Incredible how much happened during that summer. I'm hoping I can get part 2 done soonish, but it'll take a bit of time as - to quote a famous song - I don't want to miss a thing.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, bob fleming said:

Yep, heard that before Len. All ties in with that infamous Andy Cole article doesn't it?

Loads of people knew by all accounts about what was going to happen. Only takes one to talk.

One day the master of puppets will get his. He can hide but he can't run. Imagine if that and Venkys leaving happened in the same week? It'll be like the 14th May 95 all over again. 

One day eh? Just a matter of time.

Valdez is coming......to Pune!

• Guest unfeatured this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.