BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ex Rovers Players Who Make You Sick

Having read through the majority of posts on this thread, it appears that other than Derek Dougan way back in the 1960s, the majority of our 'ugly memories' of Rovers shirted individuals are associated with the last 6 / 7 years.

ARE YOU LISTENING VENKYS? YOU HAVE POISONED OUR CLUB.

At the end of the day, the most important things we are able to keep as we go through life are our memories. By destroying the basic fabric of our club, these clueless and despicable inbreds have taken away one of the most valuable facets of our lives outside of our immediate families. That, in itself, is a crime that they should be stripped of any involvement in Blackburn Rovers for, as they have done it cynically, persistently and without a care for the deep lasting damage they have wrought on our community.

Venkys - Backward STAWT.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/19/2017 at 18:19, jim mk2 said:

Derek bleeding Dougan. Asked for a transfer on the morning of the 1960 FA Cup Final. !!

Start of a dreadful day for the club including the famous tickets scandal which led to many fans boycotting the club forever.

And we lost 3-0.

Great shout Jim.

Duffy- for relegating us

Orr- All around plonker

Murphy- Thief

I don't know if he has been mentioned or if I actually hated him, but I definitely have bad memories of Barry Fergusons time here. Came for big money and I had high hopes,but he stank the place up and disappeared back up to Scotland. Was sounesses worst transfer imo

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I don't know if he has been mentioned or if I actually hated him, but I definitely have bad memories of Barry Fergusons time here. Came for big money and I had high hopes,but he stank the place up and disappeared back up to Scotland. Was sounesses worst transfer imo

Took time to get up to speed. Was starting to play really well, then he broke his leg at Newcastle.

He put in a few superb displays. Birmingham away and a cup game v Liverpool stick in my memory.

Just now, A cup of beans said:

Took time to get up to speed. Was starting to play really well, then he broke his leg at Newcastle.

He put in a few superb displays. Birmingham away and a cup game v Liverpool stick in my memory.

I agree with that apart from he actually broke his knee cap not his leg. 

On 20/05/2017 at 00:19, jim mk2 said:

Derek bleeding Dougan. Asked for a transfer on the morning of the 1960 FA Cup Final. !!

Start of a dreadful day for the club including the famous tickets scandal which led to many fans boycotting the club forever.

And we lost 3-0.

This. And only this.

20 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Errrrrrr

article-2216477-15719DB7000005DC-8_634x386.jpg

I actually quite liked Shebby in a way lol

Met him a few times. It's not easy to chat with him as all he talks about is himself or for a change himself. I wonder if he made a profit on those plots.

Saw him play to. Too soft to be a Sunday Pub League player but that's about his standard.

Archived