BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys out flag required

Greeting fellow fans. I have misplaced my Venkys Out flag and am venturing ove to New York in 2 weeks. I was hoping to get a photograph at every famous location to fly the flag for the fans. Anyone who has a relatively small flag that could be borrowed for the trip is kindly asked to give me a message (if they are willing to lend it)

much appreciated

Few places to try in NYC:

My favourite bar The Gramercy Tavern nr to Union Square.

English fish and chips:  A Salt & Battery which is run by a Rovers fan.

You must do the Hi Line and drop down to the Chelsea Village Market

See you soon 1864.

3 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

Greeting fellow fans. I have misplaced my Venkys Out flag and am venturing ove to New York in 2 weeks. I was hoping to get a photograph at every famous location to fly the flag for the fans. Anyone who has a relatively small flag that could be borrowed for the trip is kindly asked to give me a message (if they are willing to lend it)

much appreciated

IMG_0466.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to send a big thank you to American Rover 12 for delivering the Venkys out flag to my hotel following our short break in New York. We have had some serious fun getting pictures with it at various locations, we had a few telling offs and plenty of odd looks from people from all sorts of backgrounds HOWEVER they are now informed onlookers as to the plight of BRFC and its heinous owners Venkyscum.

I am going to try and upload a few shots on here when I can work it out. Got a great response on twitter.

Not often you will see a venkys out flag next to the space shuttle, various shots in Madame Tussauds and other places throughout a fantastic City.

Thanks AMRover12 you are a true gent and a top bloke.

54 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

I would like to send a big thank you to American Rover 12 for delivering the Venkys out flag to my hotel following our short break in New York. We have had some serious fun getting pictures with it at various locations, we had a few telling offs and plenty of odd looks from people from all sorts of backgrounds HOWEVER they are now informed onlookers as to the plight of BRFC and its heinous owners Venkyscum.

I am going to try and upload a few shots on here when I can work it out. Got a great response on twitter.

Not often you will see a venkys out flag next to the space shuttle, various shots in Madame Tussauds and other places throughout a fantastic City.

What's your twitter?

2 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

Can't tell you how happy I am the flag made it in time. Hope your trip to the city was a fun one.

57 minutes ago, J*B said:

What's your twitter?

http://www.twitter.com/surroundsound12

Archived