BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester Bombing

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The people who did it are not Muslim. They might purport to be, they might use it as their excuse but when we point fingers at an entire group of people because of the actions of a few, we end up doing exactly what the scum wants.

Just now, Steve1 said:

Excuse me but these scum of the earth have yet again killed innocent kids just down the road from us..what if it was your child ??? Would you still be on here right now saying this ?? I doubt it..there scum..they rape our kids and now there bombing them..what is wrong with you?? 

Nothing wrong with me, I'm not the one abusing billions of people because the actions of an absolute minority. Stop using this to push your racist agenda

A suicide attack after all. Seems there was a lot of confusion about it initially, but it's horrific to see innocent people murdered. Thoughts are with family and friends of the victims. :(

Just now, Steve1 said:

? go put yourself in the bin

Inconsiderate pig

Honestly mate, the people responsible for that grooming, or the Paris, London and now Manchester attacks do not represent the majority of Muslims, it's extremely difficult to see people refer a whole group as "there scum" (you meant they're obviously). That's what Isis and terrorists feed on, the fear caused by these actions and the further segregation.

Dont give in to hate.

Just now, Suhail Slayer said:

but you accept that every time this happens in whichever country, it is ALWAYS MUSLIMS....

i.e. yet to find a civilised white person going into a muslim area and blowing the crap out of them ????

key word is civilisied.

these people are scum as accurately described.

ra pe our children... now blow them up....

something needs to be done

Did we go lynching white Christian's when Anders Brevik murdered 77 people? Did we slag of the entire BBC for the acts of Jimmy Saville?

I find it extremely disturbing to see people use these tragedies as a way to push an islamaphobic agenda. The first thoughts should be with the victims, the families and helping others - not painting 2 billion people as "scum". 

1 minute ago, Suhail Slayer said:

but you accept that every time this happens in whichever country, it is ALWAYS MUSLIMS....

i.e. yet to find a civilised white person going into a muslim area and blowing the crap out of them ????

key word is civilisied.

these people are scum as accurately described.

ra pe our children... now blow them up....

something needs to be done

Did we go lynching white Christian's when Anders Brevik murdered 77 people? Did we slag of the entire BBC for the acts of Jimmy Saville?

I find it extremely disturbing to see people use these tragedies as a way to push an islamaphobic agenda. The first thoughts should be with the victims, the families and helping others - not painting 2 billion people as "scum". 

Brought from other thread

I've not had time to read through this thread yet, but I'm guessing some of it is likely to be angry ranting

keep in mind that hate speech isn't just against the site rules, it's against the law. This is public forum and have no reluctance to work with LE where it looks like a crime is commited. Remember the old adage, it's not what you say, it's how you say it. 

I understand people are angry and want somebody to blame, but blame the sick and twisted individual that did this and those that convinced him or her it was the right thing to do.

To blame an entire race or religion, especially when the religion I assume is being blamed, (despite to details of the killer not being released yet)  and it's followers, bar a tiny tiny fraction of a percent who misuse the religion to forward their own political ends, believe that taking a life (including your own) is as big a sin as you can commit.

Actually having now read back this thread, I am removing a number of user generated posts as in my opinion they do constitute hate speech and as such their presence places the site at risk. This is not a blanket ban on people discussing religion, just be careful HOW you discuss it.

Also, a lot of people are grieving and in shock. Think about the appropriateness of what you're saying before paoting.

1 hour ago, roverandout said:

Retaliation needed

Kinda tough as the scum that did it is in a million pieces now.

...... or do you mean retaliation against innocent people who had nothing to do with this and are every bit as horrified by this as you are? That would be as evil and callous as the bomber himself.

• Backroom

Horrible horrible horrible news.

As J*b said on twitter you'll never break a city like Manchester though it's people are too resilient 

1 hour ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

No.

But the safety and security of the majority must be made paramount.

These terrorists are living amongst us...they must be dealt with an Iron fist.

But to ensure you get 'the terrorists that live amongst us', how indiscriminate are comfortable being by including non-terrorists with your iron fist?

i don't think ANYONE would disagree with harsh measures to deal with terrorists, what THEY do disagree with is dishing out that same action to those who happen to share a terrorists race, religion, political affiliation or geographic location

1 hour ago, Dunnfc said:

No but one rule for everyone no exceptions

I'm sure that makes sense in your head, but seriously, you'd administer some kind of punishment to millions of innocent people because of the actions of a tiny few who claim to share their religious views? What about those who share their country or origin? Political view? Given name? Shoe size? Star Sign, because they are as relevant.

These are sick twisted individuals who use their religion as justification terror acts, but any Muslim scholar will tell you they are going against their teachings (in fact, every Muslim you will come across will tell you this). Seriously check out the Human Bomb chapter of Hypernormisation to understand how first Khomeini and then Al-Assad badly twisted a small bit of scripture to justify martyrdom. Thankfully this is not a view shared by all but a few extremist scholars. Typically Muslim see life as Allah most important gift and not theirs to take. Suicide bombers are not typical Muslims.

1 hour ago, Steve1 said:

Excuse me but these scum of the earth have yet again killed innocent kids just down the road from us..what if it was your child ??? Would you still be on here right now saying this ?? I doubt it..there scum..they rape our kids and now there bombing them..what is wrong with you?? 

I'd like to think that even whilst grieving and seeking revenge for the evil doers that  did it, I'd see the difference between one man (or possibly small group) and 1.6 billion people! 

Just now, Glenn said:

I'm sure that makes sense in your head, but seriously, you'd administer some kind of punishment to millions of innocent people because of the actions of a tiny few who claim to share their religious views? What about those who share their country or origin? Political view? Given name? Shoe size? Star Sign, because they are as relevant.

These are sick twisted individuals who use their religion as justification terror acts, but any Muslim scholar will tell you they are going against their teachings (in fact, every Muslim you will come across will tell you this). Seriously check out the Human Bomb chapter of Hypernormisation to understand how first Khomeini and then Al-Assad badly twisted a small bit of scripture to justify martyrdom. Thankfully this is not a view shared by all but a few extremist scholars. Typically Muslim see life as Allah most important gift and not theirs to take. Suicide bombers are not typical Muslims.

Sorry Glenn but this isn't a multi cultural society it's a Church of England country much like the UAE is Islamic. Would you put a church up or synagogue up in Abu Dhabi? 

Labour and the EU still intent on turning this state into this multi faith farce.

do agree this is a minority but unfortunately only way to deal with the genie out the bottle the few who are brainwashed is a complete outlaw of Islam.

28 minutes ago, Biz said:

I'd love to sit you down with the relatives of the victims of this latest atrocity and listen to you patronise them with your PC twaddle. How long do you think you'd last?

Just now, Biddy said:

Have you tried google searching "Christian Church Abu Dhabi"?

Far as I know from a brief spell out there , 2 churches for a population of around 3 million. Meanwhile Blackburn itself has more mosques for 100,000

Archived