BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester Bombing

Just now, Steve1 said:

Family members apparently warned authorities..they should of sectioned the twisted @#/?...no excuses I'm afraid 

Answer the question and stop dodging it to carry on blaming people who quite obviously did the necessary. 

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Steve1 said:

Obviously didn't do enough to stop him 

Out of interest, are you often blamed for crimes committed in your community, church, social group or any other affiliation you might be involved with? 

At least try to engage with something in the discussion? I know most people have made their minds up but that I'd advise you to watch that video and see if you can avoid getting angry at the government for allowing it to be cut so far.

Just now, Steve1 said:

Atheist actually...iv seen the video yes.

I'm also an athiest, and say someone went out and killed a load of innocent religious people as a protest against religion, would you like being told that you should've done more as an "athiest" to stop it? All hypothetical, ofcourse but it's more complex than simply blaming one aspect that could've changed this path.

What did you think of the video? It made me angry. It's even worse in Liverpool and Birmingham, the people running the country, giving themselves pay rises whilst we have less police at anytime since 1974.

Just now, Steve1 said:

They rape and kill our young girls and think that's ok because they marry as young as 8 in there country..scum scum scum 

You've got to stop that intolerant @#/? pal. 

1. Who is they? Libyans? British Libyans? Muslims?

2. If the answer is Muslim, what the @#/? do you mean by "there" country, you complete and utter idiot.

3. You're talking about BILLIONS OF PEOPLE, and you can't disseminate between an absolute minority of sickos and the majority of decent law abiding people. 

Honestly, I've never ever ever had to use ignore, which is suprising considered some of the horrible stuff I've read on this website but I can't take much more of this Steve.

Just now, Steve1 said:

You obviously don't like it when others disagree with you so ok bye ????

No, I just can't accept how insulting, how prejediced you are coming across and just how unwilling you are to deviate from the same argument that holds less water than a "Venkys promotion push".

Just now, Steve1 said:

Would love for you to say all this to the poor family's who have lost there little girls !!

Say what? I'd love you to say to my face that I don't have any feelings of anger or sorrow for those who were involved. 

Getting close to stepping over the the line pal.

Just now, Steve1 said:

Thought you was pressing the ignore button ???? I can see your angry and so am I.. we just have different opinions about how to stop more innocent kids from being murdered 

Yea, mine is put more police on the streets and in local communities. For child protection, put the money they took out of social services. For intelligence, re fund the data analysts and experts, keep links with the EU and further. To give young people (always the ones brainwashed) opportunities, jobs or education without the burden of 50k debt. ALL these things contribute, and that doesn't even take into account the geopolitical elements, war abroad et al.

Yours seems to be blame certain people. Say no more. 

6 hours ago, otto man said:

So no thoughts on his opinions, you're simply dismissing what he has to say because of a lack of links? Or do those opinions coming from a Muslim make you feel uncomfortable?

The idea of banning immigration based on religion makes me uncomfortable whether it comes from an Australian Muslim psychiatrist, the President of the United States or anyone else. A blanket ban on people based on their religious beliefs is simply wrong. 

I'm interested by his remarks regarding unskilled labour. One interpretation of the view expressed could be allowing Muslims to enter the country is fine so long as we have useful low paid, low skilled work for them. Possibly work the native population is not prepared to undertake? An interesting concept coming from a Muslim.

Australia is a country with a very diverse ethnic mix. The young Australians I have met tell me their ethnicity far from being divisive is celebrated. People see themselves as Australian first and proud secondly of their ethnic background. Multiculturalism appears to be working there.

My last thought would be to question what does this man know of Europe, the UK and Manchester? Little I would suggest as he most certainly fails to appreciate this atrocity has brought people together as opposed to dividing them.

Just now, Steve1 said:

He's a smart man...i like smart men..do smart men intimidate you ?? Why shouldn't he call them losers ??? Why shouldn't he get them out and NEVER let them back in ?? EVER !! Come on the guy is right.

:lol:

If you consider Donald Trump intelligent I suspect there's not enough floating around inside your head to cause friction.

I struggle to believe anybody could be as thick as you're presenting yourself, therefore I'm presuming you're just a troll. 

A very mediocre one at that...

Just now, Steve1 said:

We shouldn't even need more police..they need to send them back and go blow there own kids up in there own country's if that's wot they like doing..

He's British. 

He did it at home.

Local people warned the police 4 times.

The police didn't follow it up, more than likely through lack of resources.

Who's to blame? The guy who did it. Who's also culpable? The deliberate underfunding / cuts to policing? Quite possibly.

That's my view.

Just now, Baz said:

He's British. 

He did it at home.

Local people warned the police 4 times.

The police didn't follow it up, more than likely through lack of resources.

Who's to blame? The guy who did it. Who's also culpable? The deliberate underfunding / cuts to policing? Quite possibly.

That's my view.

Stop rising to his bait. Judging by his join date, grammar, and cretinous approach, he's either on a wind up trying to disrupt the new found harmony over here, or he's just a @#/?. Either way it's not worth the keypad wear. 

Just now, Suhail Slayer said:

Biz

was Elvis Presley a paedo?

No idea. Although by the argument of some, since he was in show business, he must be the same as Saville, Harris et al.

Any Chuck Berry fans? 

Just now, Steve1 said:

I don't care if British born or not...why has family not sectioned him ? We all no the police are useless and half are scum anyway..

You don't care if he's British or not, but you just said we needed to send him home to blow up kids in his own country? 

Strange logic.

• Backroom
Just now, Steve1 said:

We shouldn't even need more police..they need to send them back and go blow there own kids up in there own country's if that's wot they like doing..

He DID blow up kids in his own country, you cretin.

Through irony or simple fact, those who claim religion has anything to with senseless killing are exactly the same as ISIS (it's what they preach, after all). Hatred of a group of people based on the actions of a miniscule few has never worked.

Just now, Steve1 said:

Keyboard warrior talk !! 

Well hard 

Not as hard it must have been for your parents.

Just now, Steve1 said:

He's Muslim 

I say no more !!!

Sick of hearing Muslims killing and raping our kids

Cars full of Muslims driving round blackburn since the programme 3girls was out trying to intise young girls

Knocks me sick !! Maybe you men need to grow a pair 

I hope to @#/? it's never one of your daughters 

What's your solution? What's it called? First word "Final?"

Just now, Steve1 said:

He's Muslim 

I say no more !!!

Sick of hearing Muslims killing and raping our kids

Cars full of Muslims driving round blackburn since the programme 3girls was out trying to intise young girls

Knocks me sick !! Maybe you men need to grow a pair 

I hope to @#/? it's never one of your daughters 

Ah, it's not logic, just racism. OK got it.

• Backroom
8 minutes ago, Steve1 said:

Would love for you to say all this to the poor family's who have lost there little girls !!

Have you listened to them? They have asked for unity, peace and love in the name of all faiths, and have thanked muslim doctors for their treatment.

You are clearly incapable of rational thought.

Its impossible to ban a religion. Its a belief, not a physical, geographical, or ancestoral trait.

At immigration the conversation would go like:

"Are you a Muslim?"

"No."

"Ok... next question."

So the only possiblity would be to ban people from certain countries that have been deemed dangerous. That is probably defensible- although I think it would be a step backwards and would damage the UK's excellent reputation as a pluralist society.

This is why anti-muslim comments  are so often caĺled racist. We have no idea what a person's religious views are just by looking at them - we are judging from their race that they are Muslim and therefore we fear they could be an extremist. That is wrong. 

I'm sure many posters here know plenty of people of the Muslim faith, get on fine with them and know that their religion is just one facet of their personality that makes them the perfectly normal man or woman that you have got to know. This should be the default thought when meeting someone who is pakistani- british or whatever.  To think otherwise is to give in to the disease of fear and that is what the terrorists want.

Just now, Steve1 said:

My daughter is part Indian!!! Doubt I'm racist mate !!!

Which part?

And just so I'm clear; as long as you have a relationship with any other ethnicity to yourself, you're not a racist? This is important.

• Backroom

Bloody hell this thread took a swift turn to cluster@#/?town!

Did anyone notice the random moment before when just after the minutes silence Paddy Doherty (semi famous Irish traveller) led the crowd in chanting?

Sorry Tom. My fault. Should've known better than to debate this with intolerant idiots who want to blame a whole religion for a minority of scum within it.

Ive made the same mistake with people on this website before, like when Abbey said he wouldn't let any immigrants sit next to his daughter in school because "they're probably 30 odd and would indoctrinate her" even though nobody mentioned race/religion just the word refugee. 

These kind of people don't change their mind with rational debate or discussion, they just pick the bits they want to poke at, stick to using their base fears (imagine having the disrespect to wear the clothes you choose after this tragedy, that's sarcasm by the way) and carry on passing on the separation, the hatred, the divide and the fear that the evil scum who did this wanted all along.

Again, apologies. In future I'll remember it's futile to discuss this with people set in thought process.

Archived