BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester Bombing

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Biz said:

Sorry Tom. My fault. Should've known better than to debate this with intolerant idiots who want to blame a whole religion for a minority of scum within it.

Ive made the same mistake with people on this website before, like when Abbey said he wouldn't let any immigrants sit next to his daughter in school because "they're probably 30 odd and would indoctrinate her" even though nobody mentioned race/religion just the word refugee. 

These kind of people don't change their mind with rational debate or discussion, they just pick the bits they want to poke at, stick to using their base fears (imagine having the disrespect to wear the clothes you choose after this tragedy, that's sarcasm by the way) and carry on passing on the separation, the hatred, the divide and the fear that the evil scum who did this wanted all along.

Again, apologies. In future I'll remember it's futile to discuss this with people set in thought process.

This, this is why a section of this board moved and set up their own. This "holier than thou" attitude pervades this whole bloody forum. This poster talks of of "debate" or a lack of, well what the hell does he expect when those he can actually debate with are Demonised, insulted and driven away. You don't want debate! You want an echo chamber,As for tolerance, Ha! Don't make me laugh, tolerance? Some on here don't know the meaning of the word. You do nothing but espouse hatred, hatred of those whose views differ from your own, those you deem "Racist and Bigoted"  "mindless cretins" "Vile individuals" and a perfect example of this is a certain individual, who has been banned countless times due to their aggressive and insulting  attitude, yet continues not only to harass others on the open forum, but also via PM as well. I think you should take a look at the "Other" forum and see how posters of opposing political views are treated there. You never know you may just learn something.

Just now, otto man said:

This, this is why a section of this board moved and set up their own. This "holier than thou" attitude pervades this whole bloody forum. This poster talks of of "debate" or a lack of, well what the hell does he expect when those he can actually debate with are Demonised, insulted and driven away. You don't want debate! You want an echo chamber,As for tolerance, Ha! Don't make me laugh, tolerance? Some on here don't know the meaning of the word. You do nothing but espouse hatred, hatred of those whose views differ from your own, those you deem "Racist and Bigoted"  "mindless cretins" "Vile individuals" and a perfect example of this is a certain individual, who has been banned countless times due to their aggressive and insulting  attitude, yet continues not only to harass others on the open forum, but also via PM as well. I think you should take a look at the "Other" forum and see how posters of opposing political views are treated there. You never know you may just learn something.

Racist, intolerant and bigoted- these aren't terms of offence, they are words to describe you and others behaviour.

If you don't want to hear these things, don't act or say things that can be described as such. 

The other forum is just an unmoderated place for people to slag others off who likely don't even read it anyway. The FACT that a few had to change website because they couldn't take being called out for their archaic views, speaks louder than I ever could. 

Just now, otto man said:

In this instance, this is nothing to do with "this board".  If Batman or Biz were to go and register over at roversfans and start debating the same over there, would he get banned?  If the answer is yes then it would show that board is not a tolerant to all debate as it claims to be.  I would hope that there would be no bans and therefore the same conversations could be had here or there.  If that were to happen, would that board then become "toxic" and people leave to set up another new one?

Just now, Steve1 said:

Bravo I like you ? spot on

Think best to leave them to be angry at them selfs now 

Rant away to nobody haha 

How long are you going to leave this post before hiding it again?  Why have you started doing that?

Just now, otto man said:

Your levels of hypocrisy are absolutely astounding. 

Just now, Biddy said:

In this instance, this is nothing to do with "this board".  If Batman were to go and register over at roversfans and start debating the same over there, would he get banned?  If the answer is yes then it would show that board is not a tolerant to all debate as it claims to be.  I would hope that there would be no bans and therefore the same conversations could be had here or there.  If that were to happen, would that board then become "toxic" and people leave to set up another new one?

That board is full of vile and personal content about myself and others. The quoted member cannot be taken even with the smallest pinch of salt.

Just now, Biddy said:

In this instance, this is nothing to do with "this board".  If Batman or Biz were to go and register over at roversfans and start debating the same over there, would he get banned?  If the answer is yes then it would show that board is not a tolerant to all debate as it claims to be.  I would hope that there would be no bans and therefore the same conversations could be had here or there.  If that were to happen, would that board then become "toxic" and people leave to set up another new one?

You oblivious didn't read the last line of my post and do you really think hurling insults is debate? Gav debates on the on the other site on a daily basis and is treated with respect and his views are considered,if not agreed with and that my friend is how it should be. 

Just now, Biz said:

Racist, intolerant and bigoted- these aren't terms of offence, they are words to describe you and others behaviour.

If you don't want to hear these things, don't act or say things that can be described as such. 

The other forum is just an unmoderated place for people to slag others off who likely don't even read it anyway. The FACT that a few had to change website because they couldn't take being called out for their archaic views, speaks louder than I ever could. 

Perhaps you missed what I posted yesterday in reply your best mate.  I've highlighted the salient points for you.

My ideologies of life?:lol: I've avoided pointing this out to you as I wanted to see if you could pick it up by yourself, but as it seems to be beyond you, I'll do it for you. I'm an immigrant you idiot. I LIVE in a foreign country, I WORK in a foreign country, my friends are FOREIGNERS and hey guess what? THAT INCLUDES MUSLIMS!  You are so blinded by your own personal prejudices and hate that you can't see beyond them. You represent everything that's wrong with the political left, hate filled, prejudicial, bigots who do nothing but try to shut others down and suppress their opinions. But then, I really don't know why I'm bothering as you can't see any other point of view but your own.

Just now, otto man said:

You oblivious didn't read the last line of my post and do you really think hurling insults is debate? Gav debates on the on the other site on a daily basis and is treated with respect and his views are considered,if not agreed with and that my friend is how it should be. 

I actually must apologise as I did not read the whole post, I was replying to the part about why people were leaving.  Just to elaborate on my point, a lot of people said they left as they were banned over here.  That no longer happens and as you can see, debate (and insults) continue. This site was hounded for banning people but equally seems to get bashed when it doesn't ban or suppress people.  It's one of those can't win situations.

My rather poorly worded pondering was how long it would take for posters like batman and biz to get potted over on Roversfans? and if they did, would that make it as bad as here?

On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 07:29, Kamy100 said:

Reports that Abedi was reported to the police 5 times. Twice by his members of his extended family, twice by his friends and once by the local imam with the last report being earlier this year. If these reports are true then clearly the muslim community did try to warn the police but there seems to have been some sort of security services failing for not fully following up on those reports.

Shame he called his family 15 minutes before telling his mother what he was going to do.... still did his mum or family inform the police? No.

That's fair enough a very small amount of the muslim community to inform the police but surely it should have also been to anyone else who would listen?

Just now, otto man said:

Perhaps you missed this. I've highlighted the salient points for you.

My ideologies of life?:lol: I've avoided pointing this out to you as I wanted to see if you could pick it up by yourself, but as it seems to be beyond you, I'll do it for you. I'm an immigrant you idiot. I LIVE in a foreign country, I WORK in a foreign country, my friends are FOREIGNERS and hey guess what? THAT INCLUDES MUSLIMS!  You are so blinded by your own personal prejudices and hate that you can't see beyond them. You represent everything that's wrong with the political left, hate filled, prejudicial, bigots who do nothing but try to shut others down and suppress their opinions. But then, I really don't know why I'm bothering as you can't see any other point of view but your own.

The "immigrants can't be racist" argument as old, wrong and boring as this "left wing prejudice @#/?" what does politics have to do with it?

Im not looking for examples, but ill still call anyone out for it, especially if you want to carry on defending the likes of Steve1 and the bloke I quoted this morning (actual quote calling all refugees extreme and liers about their age)

Just now, Biz said:

The "immigrants can't be racist" argument as old, wrong and boring as this "left wing prejudice @#/?" what does politics have to do with it?

Im not looking for examples, but ill still call anyone out for it, especially if you want to carry on defending the likes of Steve1 and the bloke I quoted this morning (actual quote calling all refugees extreme and liers about their age)

Really? Please do expand. Please do explain why a "Racist " would go and live among others not of his race?How would that work exactly or are you just sat with your fingers in your ears chanting, "I'm not listening"? As for your "Refugee" comment, I take it you missed the number of "Adolescent" refugees whom were in fact adults and yet still placed in schools. Now either you live in total isolation and were ignorant of this situation or you just wanted to smear ABBEY'S name. Having seen the way you operate, I would suggest the latter.

7 minutes ago, Biddy said:

How long are you going to leave this post before hiding it again?  Why have you started doing that?

He's hiding his own posts? I thought someone was moderating, which seemed a bit odd. 

Strange way to behave.

Just now, otto man said:

Really? Please do expand. Please do explain why a "Racist " would go and live among others not of his race?How would that work exactly or are you just sat with your fingers in your ears chanting, "I'm not listening"? As for your "Refugee" comment, I take it you missed the number of "Adolescent" refugees whom were in fact adults and yet still placed in schools. Now either you live in total isolation and were ignorant of this situation or you just wanted to smear ABBEY'S name. Having seen the way you operate, I would suggest the latter.

Only people smearing names, are their own - when they say things like "ban Islam" or "majority" are responsible, or "all refugees are adolescent and extremist".

Pointing out this level of hatred is not smearing people's name. They don't need any help with that.

The first part is almost as ironic as it gets. This discussion centres around people blaming a religion for these atrocities, linking it to immigration and border control. "Throw them all out" is a direct quote from one of you.

If you think being an immigrant gives you immunity from being described as a racist, you've much to learn about tolerance.

Just now, Biz said:

Only people smearing names, are their own - when they say things like "ban Islam" or "majority" are responsible, or "all refugees are adolescent and extremist".

Pointing out this level of hatred is not smearing people's name. They don't need any help with that.

The first part is almost as ironic as it gets. This discussion centres around people blaming a religion for these atrocities, linking it to immigration and border control. "Throw them all out" is a direct quote from one of you.

If you think being an immigrant gives you immunity from being described as a racist, you've much to learn about tolerance.

The desperate ramblings of an individual who is and I quote one of my own posts   "So blinded by your own personal prejudices and hate that you can't see beyond them".  What hell do you think I do all day, wander round the streets of Limassol looking for some hapless individual I can racially abuse? You will accept no one else's word nor their point of view. You make debate impossible, as even when given an explanation, you STILL refuse to accept what I say.

As for your "tolerance" comment. You wouldn't know tolerance if it bit you on the arse!

2 minutes ago, otto man said:

I remember that debate a outspoken member of the board who is also a teacher referred to some of his pupils as ""White Trash" during it.

Just now, perthblue02 said:

I remember that debate didn't a teacher refer to some of his pupils as ""White Trash" during it.

No, that's just the way it was twisted because I took absolute insult at someone saying ALL IMMIGRANTS ARE EXTREMISTS! After questioning this, I was threatened with legal action and misquoted continuously - including this morning on rf.com (bringing up 7 month old lies) 

What I meant was the percentage of kids in my school, I'd suggest a higher percentage (let's guess at 5%) of the "white" students have behavioural issues whereas the percentage of those from Asian being lower. This was in response to suggestions that "immigrants" are ruining our school, pushing their beliefs on "white" population and normally over 30.

Just now, Biz said:

No, that's just the way it was twisted because I took absolute insult at someone saying ALL IMMIGRANTS ARE EXTREMISTS! After questioning this, I was threatened with legal action and misquoted continuously - including this morning on rf.com (bringing up 7 month old lies) 

What I meant was the percentage of kids in my school, I'd suggest a higher percentage (let's guess at 5%) of the "white" students have behavioural issues whereas the percentage of those from Asian being lower. This was in response to suggestions that "immigrants" are ruining our school, pushing their beliefs on "white" population and normally over 30.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Hoisted by your own petard!

Just now, otto man said:

As for your "tolerance" comment. You wouldn't know tolerance if it bit you on the arse!

Tolerance is about accepting viewpoints, it doesn't apply to tolerating racism, agism, sexism et al. 

Id gladly be called intolerant if it's applicable to being unable to tolerate hateful @#/? in 2017.

Just now, otto man said:

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Hoisted by your own petard!

I'm not the one calling all immigrants extremists, and then threatening legal action because of the reaction it gets. I'm not the one still twisting words months on, or setting up a website for just me and those who agree with me.

Just now, Biz said:

Tolerance is about accepting viewpoints, it doesn't apply to tolerating racism, agism, sexism et al. 

Id gladly be called intolerant if it's applicable to being unable to tolerate hateful @#/? in 2017.

Do you include the term "White trash" in your list of hate speech? Or is that tolerable?

Archived