BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester Bombing

29 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Shame he called his family 15 minutes before telling his mother what he was going to do.... still did his mum or family inform the police? No.

That's fair enough a very small amount of the muslim community to inform the police but surely it should have also been to anyone else who would listen?

How do you know that a "very small amount of muslim community inform the police"? What if I told you that of the 3000 people that are on police watch list the majority are because of tip offs from Muslims.

In this case the people did the absolute right thing.  They identified he was a problem and they went informed the authorities a number of times. The fact that the police did nothing is not the fault of those who reported him.  This is a guy who was reported 5 times, went back and forth to Libya yet the security services didn't investigate him further.  There were so many red flags that were missed.  

I actually don't blame the security services.  Like the rest of the public sector their resources have been cut over the last 8 years so they are spread so thin that they will miss people because they simply do not have the resources.

I am also sick and tired of hearing that muslims do not condemn these type of incidents. It is just wrong because we do and will continue to do so.  One lady got so sick of hearing this type of misinformation that she decided to log condemnation from high profile muslims/organisations on an online database:

https://muslimscondemn.com/

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway having a read through the thread and apart from the political point scoring which is ironic as that what May has been accused of, seems that people want more surveillance when somebody appears on the radar for extremist views. Considering how many people are on the radar spread across the British Isles and the cost of monitoring them 24 hours a day, surely the cheaper and safer option is internment camps. (loads of land available in the Ribble Valley etc to build one )

For the particular warped ideology that we are talking about ,after conditioning, lots of tea and biscuits etc ,If the extremist beliefs continue then they have no right to remain in and pose a threat to a civillised society and if British born should be stripped of citizenship  and sent with the non British extremists to the caliphate funlands   to join the rest of the warped ideology scum in their nirvana.

Cue the abuse of human rights posts

Agree with the posts that education is key especially at a young age , the above suggestion is for those that are already poisoned.

46 minutes ago, Biddy said:

I actually must apologise as I did not read the whole post, I was replying to the part about why people were leaving.  Just to elaborate on my point, a lot of people said they left as they were banned over here.  That no longer happens and as you can see, debate (and insults) continue. This site was hounded for banning people but equally seems to get bashed when it doesn't ban or suppress people.  It's one of those can't win situations.

My rather poorly worded pondering was how long it would take for posters like batman and biz to get potted over on Roversfans? and if they did, would that make it as bad as here?

Not a problem Biddy. Thank you.

Just now, Kamy100 said:

How do you know that a "very small amount of muslim community inform the police"? What if I told you that of the 3000 people that are on police watch list the majority are because of tip offs from Muslims.

In this case the people did the absolute right thing.  They identified he was a problem and they went informed the authorities a number of times. The fact that the police did nothing is not the fault of those who reported him.  This is a guy who was reported 5 times, went back and forth to Libya yet the security services didn't investigate him further.  There were so many red flags that were missed.  

I actually don't blame the security services.  Like the rest of the public sector their resources have been cut over the last 8 years so they are spread so thin that they will miss people because they simply do not have the resources.

I am also sick and tired of hearing that muslims do not condemn these type of incidents. It is just wrong because we do and will continue to do so.  One lady got so sick of hearing this type of misinformation that she decided to log condemnation from high profile muslims/organisations on an online database:

Went to the vigil last night for the 8 yr old Leyland girl who died. There was a statement from the leaders of the local Muslim community stating not only how they deplore the attacks, but also quoting excerpts from the Quran where it condemns violence. Wish I could find a copy of it.

dont see what else they could have said. To me, it was the most important part of the vigil.

Just now, otto man said:

Oh wow!  Did you really just say that? After all your preaching?

I've got no problem responding on your level Otto man, you seem to think that I have some sort of issue with what you or anyone else here makes of me and my opinion. I literally couldn't care less.

Preaching as you call it, opinion is what I'd call it. Calling out 1.6billion people because of an absolute minority will always provoke the same response from me, no matter how you try to twist previous words to suit your argument.

If the "white trash" cap doth fit! Incidentally, you've made no remarks to defend what this started as - so I assume you think the same, that all "immigrants are extremists". If that's the case, you'll get the same remarks over and over from me - intolerant, racist, hateful sheep who can only form an opinion through their own paranoia.

Thats my last words to you, if you want any more of a reaction- use the PM.

Just now, Kamy100 said:

Problem is Kamy, the people who buy certain papers or get their news from specific sources will never see any examples of this - because it flys in the face of what one side of the argument want to promote: the majority of Muslims are aware and accept this kind of behaviour.

We both know this isn't true. I'm not a Muslim or Asian, but I know the majority of people (not just religious people) just want the same as everyone - a life they can live in peace. 

Ofcourse there are mosques that have allowed Wahhabism to be taught, but tarnishing the whole community with the same brush will make things WORSE!

Just now, Biz said:

I've got no problem responding on your level Otto man, you seem to think that I have some sort of issue with what you or anyone else here makes of me and my opinion. I literally couldn't care less.

Preaching as you call it, opinion is what I'd call it. Calling out 1.6billion people because of an absolute minority will always provoke the same response from me, no matter how you try to twist previous words to suit your argument.

If the "white trash" cap doth fit! Incidentally, you've made no remarks to defend what this started as - so I assume you think the same, that all "immigrants are extremists". If that's the case, you'll get the same remarks over and over from me - intolerant, racist, hateful sheep who can only form an opinion through their own paranoia.

Thats my last words to you, if you want any more of a reaction- use the PM.

On my level? Not only are you a hypocrite, you're a lying hypocrite who has been well and truly exposed as such. Go back through every single one of my posts and show me where I've referred in a derogatory manner to any Muslim with the exception of Daesh and it's members. I will give 500 euro to charity if you can show any such remark.. Are you prepared to do the same? Think carefully before answering as you're already on record for calling the kids you teach and I quote, "White trash".

Just now, otto man said:

On my level? Not only are you a hypocrite, you're a lying hypocrite who has been well and truly exposed as such. Go back through every single one of my posts and show me where I've referred in a derogatory manner to any Muslim with the exception of Daesh and it's members. I will give 500 euro to charity if you can show any such remark.. Are you prepared to do the same? Think carefully before answering as you're already on record for calling the kids you teach and I quote, "White trash".

You are quoting part of a discussion when I responded to someone saying that all immigrants are extremist and will indoctrinate and/or abuse your kids, as they are too old to be in school.

If you keep focusing on my reply to this horrible comment, can't you see why it puts you in agreement with the person I was questioning? That's why this comes down to playing the man not the ball, you can't accept my view that the person(s) who hold these views are racist, intolerant and diluded.

6 minutes ago, Kamy100 said:

Equally, the man on BBC News last night - Ash - condemning the attacks. Ash sounds like exactly the sort of person this country should be built around regardless of faith.

Just now, Biz said:

You are quoting part of a discussion when I responded to someone saying that all immigrants are extremist and will indoctrinate and/or abuse your kids, as they are too old to be in school.

If you keep focusing on my reply to this horrible comment, can't you see why it puts you in agreement with the person I was questioning? That's why this comes down to playing the man not the ball, you can't accept my view that the person(s) who hold these views are racist, intolerant and diluded.

Woah, hold on there!  You've just told me I'm "scum" and now you talk about playing the man not the ball? and look at your post above, telling me to give up contributing. Confused much, Biz? I think you must be, otherwise why contradict yourself?

Just now, Paul said:

Was never going to be long before this kind of suggestion was made by somebody. I have no doubt there are a few who flitter in and around these parts that would agree.

13 minutes ago, otto man said:

Woah, hold on there!  You've just told me I'm "scum" and now you talk about playing the man not the ball? and look at your post above, telling me to give up contributing. Confused much, Biz? I think you must be, otherwise why contradict yourself?

Still failing to make comment on the person saying all immigrants are extremist and those allowed are too old to be in schools, will indoctrinate and rape your children.

Everything else is just pointless too and fro! When you decide whether you agree or disagree with this comment, drop me a pm.

Just now, Biz said:

Still failing to make comment on the person saying all immigrants are extremist and those allowed are too old to be in schools, will indoctrinate and rape your children.

Everything else is just pointless too and fro! When you decide whether you agree or disagree with this comment, drop me a pm.

The reason I've ignored the comment is, that it's not what was said is it? The exact wording escapes me, but it went something along the lines of, he wouldn't want one of the so called "child" refugees who is really in his twenties or thirties sat next to his child in class. I have no recollection of the "extremist, "indoctrinate" or "rape" reference. Can you show me the original quote?

• Backroom

Use history to inform your view. Fighting to persecute has NEVER worked. Fighting in defiance of persecution ALWAYS has.

If someone reaches a point where you want to antagonise, segregate, persecute someone 'because they are muslim' (and what you really mean is 'they look a bit brown), you'd be better off on the side of ISIS. You stand for the same principles as them, after all.

You don't represent a free, tolerant, accepting Great Britain.

Just now, Mike E said:

Use history to inform your view. Fighting to persecute has NEVER worked. Fighting in defiance of persecution ALWAYS has.

If someone reaches a point where you want to antagonise, segregate, persecute someone 'because they are muslim' (and what you really mean is 'they look a bit brown), you'd be better off on the side of ISIS. You stand for the same principles as them, after all.

Just now, Mike E said:

Mike.

If you're going to write things like this, check your facts first. Just one example of why you're wrong. 1.5 million Armenians slaughtered by the Turks in 1915.

http://www.armenian-genocide.org/genocidefaq.html

There are lot's of other examples,, but don't take my word for it, check it out for yourself. As for your "they look  a bit brown" remark.....Really?:wacko:

Just now, Mike E said:

Don't need to say anymore, Mike hit nail on head. 

6 minutes ago, otto man said:

The reason I've ignored the comment is, that it's not what was said is it? The exact wording escapes me, but it went something along the lines of, he wouldn't want one of the so called "child" refugees who is really in his twenties or thirties sat next to his child in class. I have no recollection of the "extremist, "indoctrinate" or "rape" reference. Can you show me the original quote?

I'm not searching for it, and if you do - you will see the "white trash" part has been taken out of context. I actually asked to have my account locked after that day, but was refused for certain reasons. Dragging this up turns it into a personal slanging match (which I shouldn't have fallen into) when we should be more considerate about the people impacted by this tragedy.

Like I said, use the pm because others don't need to see this @#/? go on and on. It started by me making the mistake of opening up the other website to see people who insult and twist words, purely because they cannot accept alternate opinion. I won't make the same mistake again.

Please, stop feeding him everyone. He lost the small segment of credibility that was still lingering the moment he refused to continue debating with me, presumably because every time he did another horrific part of his character ended up being exposed.

Only one tugay, Yoda and the rest. Why not come here and actually debate, rather than picking me up elsewhere? I mean, spellings in a joke reply? Is that the barrel we are scraping these days? 

Archived