BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester Bombing

Just now, roverandout said:

Why? Would this happen had this country been islamified? No! Getting sick and tired of islam appologists, this will be a common occurance until people have the balls to stand up and speak the goddam truth

I'll give you the benefit of an emotional response before I make further comment.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Hundreds of these Muslims left the UK to fight for ISIS,Hundreds have reportedly returned.

This is a developing situation here.

Where else can they get 'military style' training? - Corporation Park, Blackburn aside ^_^

Just now, Husky said:

As someone that's fasted myself. I can confirm - it sure does make you cranky. But these @#/? are on a whole new level.

Bit unfair we do not know who it is yet, could be extremist budhists , they are always stopping people in the city here and offering them fruit , can't blame them though , it's our fault  because it is just part and parcel of living in a major city apparently

EDIT: Won't link to it but there is a video floating about of an arrest of a suspect, first opinion is that it does not look like an extreme Budhist, so can possibly count them out.

Just now, perthblue02 said:

Bit unfair we do not know who it is yet, could be extremist budhists , they are always stopping people in the city here and offering them fruit , can't blame them though , it's our fault  because it is just part and parcel of living in a major city apparently

EDIT: Won't link to it but there is a video floating about of an arrest of a suspect, first opinion is that it does not look like an extreme Budhist, so can possibly count them out.

I heard it was a member of a Chinese  takeaway, one witness heard the suspect running after terrified fleers shouting 'wi kil U..wi kil U', the suspect was then heard muttering to himself l ownly wanted to tell dem the name of my westaurant'

Some of these attackers possibly on the run in that area.

That is a worse case scenario , not only in the case of more attacks by those that have already carried them out but if people perceive that these are related to recent attacks carried out by Islamic Extremists (still not confirmed who it is yet*) then anybody who could be perceived of belonging to that particular cause could be subject to revenge attacks.

Non verified photo appeared on bbc world news of two people apparently shot by police, one of them with cannisters strapped to him

Sure it's the standard British born Muslim already known to the authorities. Likely parents originated in the Middle East/North Africa. Almost certainly fought abroad in the name of Islam only to come back still fancying action

*due to volume of touchy liberals on here adding the caveat it's a small minority not everyone. 

The BBC are reporting the Conservative election campaign will be suspended today. What do people think of this? I felt suspending campaigning after Manchester was a mistake and the same applies today.

We should not be changing our behaviour in response to these attacks.

Just now, Paul said:

The BBC are reporting their election campaign will be suspended today. What do people think of this? I felt suspending campaigning after Manchester was a mistake and the same applies today.

I think you're right. These people want to have the maximum impact on our way of life,. We need to minimise this. I also think that the media going on and on about these incidents for day after day does nobody any favours.

On another point this sounds like a very amateurish operation. Knives and fake suicide belts. If you need any evidence that our gun laws are working look at the lack of guns involved in these incidents. In certain other country's these guys would be armed to the teeth with military style weapons they'd have bought in their local gun shop giving them the ability to kill many more people.

It's  hard to say what to do to prevent further similar attacks other than stepping up what we're already doing. Internment didn't work in Northern Ireland, it just seemed to create more trouble than it prevented. 

We need to spend much more money on intelligence. We need more people involved in surveillance. I'll not point the finger today but the way our police force has been run down nationally in the face of the terrorist threats over the last 10 years has been nothing short of scandalous.

Just to repeat,hundreds of these ISIS sympathisers,many British born, were allowed to leave the country,fight for the 'Caliphate' and then return to the U.K.

An absolute scandal in itself.

Every single one of them under the radar of British Intelligence Services should be arrested and deported....for the safety of us all.

Hard times,tough measures needed,majority rule.

Just to repeat,hundreds of these ISIS sympathisers,many British born, were allowed to leave the country,fight for the 'Caliphate' and then return to the U.K.

Every single one of them should be arrested and deported....for the safety of us all.

Majority rule.

If they were British born where would you deport them to ? No other country will take them and I wouldn't blame them for not doing.

If you're looking for simple solutions - there aren't any. This is a complex problem with very deep roots and chances are there will be more of these incidents before we manage to get back to a normal situation. This will run as long as the events in Northern Ireland in my opinion, we need to be prepared for a long drawn out campaign.

10 minutes ago, Paul said:

The BBC are reporting the Conservative election campaign will be suspended today. What do people think of this? I felt suspending campaigning after Manchester was a mistake and the same applies today.

Conservatives cancelled their election campaign 2 hours ago..SNP done same. Labour snd Lib Dems set to follow. 

Politics is the last thing on people minds. I couldnt care less about politics atm

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

If they were British born where would you deport them to ? 

Just kick them out of the country. 

People who support these terrorist groups or preachers of this sort of stuff should be deport. 

We need to tougher up our Borders security, tougher immigration laws, new internet security and new funding needed for terror police. 

Can I just say how great the armed police was yesterday night to get these 3 people within 8 mins and killing them. Also big thanks to the Police and Ambulance service and Doctors/nurses

Archived