BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who will stay, who will leave?

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

For Me, Nyambe has come on alot under Mowbray and he has got better every game under him. 

I think playing him further forward probably helped because he has the physical raw materials of wing back. Still a long way to go positionally, basic passing, crossing etc. 

We are beggars, can't be choosers.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Biz said:

I think playing him further forward probably helped because he has the physical raw materials of wing back. Still a long way to go positionally, basic passing, crossing etc. 

We are beggars, can't be choosers.

Nyambe offers nothing to the team and is a liability so much for the so called professionals currently at our club taking their silver coins. Our downward spiral shows no signs of ending.

On 2017-6-6 at 15:30, BaldEagle said:

Expect Corry Evans to leave. Technically tidy, but ineffective midfielder. Not really what's required at any level, and particularly not League 1 level.

Corry Evans is a disgrace and should be thrown out of our club. 

Same here. 

Think Jal is upset or doesnt like him cos of his agent. Agents are part of football sadly. 

For Me, Nyambe has come on alot under Mowbray and he has got better every game under him. 

Jal doesn't like Ryan Nyambe because he's offers little in attack, has no tricks in his locker, isn't very good positionally, can't read a game, can't head very well and ends up just another liability to the team.

How soon before Tony Mowbray is either sacked or walks ?

What about the two dummy coaches Lowe and Dunn eh ?

Just now, JAL said:

Nyambe offers nothing to the team and is a liability so much for the so called professionals currently at our club taking their silver coins. Our downward spiral shows no signs of ending.

Just now, JAL said:

I prefer a dash of perspective with my analysis personally but you are welcome to your views ;)

I would rather we kept Nyambe over Evans. Evans is a better player but suspect injuries, just how much time has he been out of contention since signing?

Nyambe could get better, he still has a "headless chicken" mode in certain situations but with the correct leadership, I'd rather he improved here than elsewhere.

2 hours ago, JAL said:

If his international manager says to him you need to be playing (occasionally) at a higher level to remain in the squad he'll be gone like a shot.

2 hours ago, Biz said:

I prefer a dash of perspective with my analysis personally but you are welcome to your views ;)

I would rather we kept Nyambe over Evans. Evans is a better player but suspect injuries, just how much time has he been out of contention since signing?

Nyambe could get better, he still has a "headless chicken" mode in certain situations but with the correct leadership, I'd rather he improved here than elsewhere.

The lads been the same over the past three years, you've seen him this season alone and think yeah, he can improve fair enough. I'm going off the past three seasons when once I, had big thoughts of him which have disappeared after watching him through the back end of last season. 

Mowbray and his backroom team obviously couldn't improve him so why you think he'll improve can only be down to wishful thinking. 

Richard Brown mark 2 ala Ryan Nyambe.

2 hours ago, McClarky said:

Why?

Hes took the money and hid in all the games he played in last season.

Just now, tomphil said:

If his international manager says to him you need to be playing (occasionally) at a higher level to remain in the squad he'll be gone like a shot.

Watched the NI Germany game last summer and still couldn't see what he brought to the national side like he did at Rovers.

3 hours ago, JAL said:

Jal doesn't like Ryan Nyambe because he's offers little in attack, has no tricks in his locker, isn't very good positionally, can't read a game, can't head very well and ends up just another liability to the team.

You're incredibly harsh on Nyambe JAL. All you've done is slate him since he got a run in the team, he's not brilliant but for me he's shown enough to give hope that he could develop into a decent full back. He's a young kid who's come through the youth system and for you too have such a dislike of him is strange really. But you're a Strange one yourself so that probably explains it :lol: 

29 minutes ago, JAL said:

The lads been the same over the past three years, you've seen him this season alone and think yeah, he can improve fair enough. I'm going off the past three seasons when once I, had big thoughts of him which have disappeared after watching him through the back end of last season. 

Mowbray and his backroom team obviously couldn't improve him so why you think he'll improve can only be down to wishful thinking. 

Richard Brown mark 2 ala Ryan Nyambe.

Hes took the money and hid in all the games he played in last season.

You used to fantasise about him until you saw his arse?

4 hours ago, JAL said:

Well thats your opinion Jal. But it aint mine. Ive seen most of his games. Have you? Nope cos you attend. Yoy dislike him cos you have a problem with his agent. 

I'm very happy about Mowbray. Clearly you arent. Thats your problem not mine. 

Lowe staying with 1st team this season and Dunn back to Under 23's. 

Will you be attending games next season or too busy in the agent world

6 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Remember, if you are going to give it, don't go running to the teachers when you get some back...

11 hours ago, Butty said:

You're incredibly harsh on Nyambe JAL. All you've done is slate him since he got a run in the team, he's not brilliant but for me he's shown enough to give hope that he could develop into a decent full back. He's a young kid who's come through the youth system and for you too have such a dislike of him is strange really. But you're a Strange one yourself so that probably explains it :lol: 

As we fall down through the leagues..... cheers Butty !  Cheers chaddy ! 

On Nyambe I've asked plenty of experienced seasoned supporters of their opinions on the lad and they too think similarly the same. 

Is there anything strange about wanting winning football when you can clearly see that the employees or incapable of achieving this goal. 

10 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well thats your opinion Jal. But it aint mine. Ive seen most of his games. Have you? Nope cos you attend. Yoy dislike him cos you have a problem with his agent. 

I'm very happy about Mowbray. Clearly you arent. Thats your problem not mine. 

Lowe staying with 1st team this season and Dunn back to Under 23's. 

Think your hard of understanding chaddy.

24 minutes ago, JAL said:

As we fall down through the leagues..... cheers Butty !  Cheers chaddy ! 

On Nyambe I've asked plenty of experienced seasoned supporters of their opinions on the lad and they too think similarly the same. 

Is there anything strange about wanting winning football when you can clearly see that the employees or incapable of achieving this goal. 

So you havent seen him live for the 1st team but make judgements on other people?.really?

23 minutes ago, JAL said:

Think your hard of understanding chaddy.

More insults? 

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I asked whether he was attending games. Thats it. Stop stirring the pot. 

Chaddy, that's ironic considering the quote of yours that Stuart used.

For what it's worth I can see Graham, Mulgrew and Steele leaving. The first two probably due to wages and I suspect they'll get Championship offers, Steele will leave as he's clearly out of favour, not sure who'll take him though.

So you havent seen him live for the 1st team but make judgements on other people?.really?

More insults? 

You are insulting him by constantly accusing him of being an agent and motivated as such. Load of boring rubbish for a start but you are never wrong, never provoke and are always a victim.

36 minutes ago, AggyBlue said:

No different to you commenting on away games that you've listened to on the radio

Not really. Cos the day after the game I watch the game on Rovers player. 

51 minutes ago, Traviscon said:

Chaddy, that's ironic considering the quote of yours that Stuart used.

For what it's worth I can see Graham, Mulgrew and Steele leaving. The first two probably due to wages and I suspect they'll get Championship offers, Steele will leave as he's clearly out of favour, not sure who'll take him though.

Dont see anyone taking Graham wages due to fitness and injuries. 

Mulgrew will go..

Steele and Feeney cos they are out of favour

54 minutes ago, 47er said:

You are insulting him by constantly accusing him of being an agent and motivated as such. Load of boring rubbish for a start but you are never wrong, never provoke and are always a victim.

Not really but just keep going. 

Jal is obsess by agents and dislike players represented by agents. 

Every time we linked a player he always mention who is his agent. Or questioning Mowbray or Venus with having certain agents ties but still no evidence or posts to prove sod all

Archived