BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] #venkysout twitter trending tomorrow India v Pakistan ODI at Edgbaston

40 minutes ago, EwoodDawn said:

Is anyone going to the India v Pakistan ODI at Edgbaston this weekend? Or might you know anyone who is? Please could you PM me as the EWMC group have a little favour to ask. Thank you.

Does anyone know Hussain Harris or Harris Hussain?

I couldn't tell from the photo I received third hand on my phone. Apparently, he contacted the Action Group, asking for a banner. They passed it on to someone else...then to me Crucially, we know some creative people , who would like to help with his request..

Anyone know him?

So this match is tomorrow (Sunday) and the EWMC group would like to start a little twitter trend at around 12 noon tomorrow of #Venkysout. It'd be great if as many BRFCS people as possible could join in. If you use some useful hashtags, it might just appear on the Raos' radar ;) #Indvspak #INDvPAK #cricket #championstrophy #ct17@IndianCricNews @ICC etc.

• EwoodDawn changed the title to #venkysout twitter trending tomorrow India v Pakistan ODI at Edgbaston

Archived