BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] News Article -> Podcast - We're Gonna Finish 2nd

I am delighted to announce a new series of the famous BRFCS podcasts, they will not be weekly as before but will be regular and we will try and feature different guests every episode.

Episode one is below, it will be available on itunes etc soon. It features Mikey Delap, Duncan Miller, Ian Herbert and of course Josh Boswell. Massive thanks to all that took part and particular thanks to Josh for producing and editing it for us.

Enjoy and please do leave your feedback:

http://brfcs-podcast.brfcs.com/?name=2017-06-08_brfcs-081.mp3

View full article

• Like 4

• Glenn pinned this topic

It should be back in the iTunes directory soon, though you can speed things up and add it to iTunes yourself up by following that link and hitting the "iTunes" buttons.

BTW A massive Thank You to J*B (and his guests) for putting this together. It takes a surprising amount of effort to create these, so don't hesitate to let him know you enjoyed it (and if enough people do that, he may do some more :) ).

Sounds like we go again in a couple of weeks. Some great reaction to the podcast. With a bit of luck you won't have to hear my dreadful anchoring again. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, J*B said:

Sounds like we go again in a couple of weeks. Some great reaction to the podcast. With a bit of luck you won't have to hear my dreadful anchoring again. 

You were decent. Like whispering Bob Harris, crossed with Frank Spencer. I'm joking, of course.

Who needs another host ?  Think of the tour ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.