BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

4 minutes ago, Bluebarley said:

Wouldn't be to bad in generating income being a derby. Would you definitely go?

I know a number of burnley fans what with living nr burnley, yes would love to go  but just want to win to give me some small joy in these hards times for us rovers fans

Mike Cheston is currently doing cartwheels naked across his living room under his life sized ceiling picture of fat Barry.

Blackburn police are already drawing up the bill on a cost plus 50% basis and looking for as many ways as possible to ruin the fixture.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

Honestly would have rather avoided them, just highlights how far we've fallen to face them as massive underdogs 

No doubt it will be another night to thank Venkys for driving another nail in the coffin.

Just now, des said:

I know a number of burnley fans what with living nr burnley, yes would love to go  but just want to win to give me some small joy in these hards times for us rovers fans

Wouldn't describe things as hard times exactly everybody has they own perspective of course.  Luck & misfortune always evens itself out & when you least expect it.

Just now, Bluebarley said:

Wouldn't describe things as hard times exactly everybody has they own perspective of course.  Luck & misfortune always evens itself out & when you least expect it.

well living in nelson   (nr burnley)  with us being in div 1 and then in the top one it is quite hard having all the jokes aimed at us

1 minute ago, des said:

well living in nelson   (nr burnley)  with us being in div 1 and then in the top one it is quite hard having all the jokes aimed at us

Believe me it's not if you don't pay any attention. I'm thick skinned, then again wouldn't hang around with the jokers I'd be wearing a Man U scarf Chelsea if I was interested in winning. Take a chill pill FFS.

Edited by Bluebarley

18 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Genuinely don't know how to feel about this draw.

We are at our lowest point. Could be an amazing victory or embarrassing defeat as they assert their current lofty position over us.

Lofty position as in Premier League ! Unlikely to be there this time 12 months hence....

I suspect both management teams dont want this game , who has the must too lose ?

4 minutes ago, J*B said:

Burnley reserves will absolutely tonk us, sadly. 

Burnleys second string played absolutely shocking and got beat away at accy in the league cup last season. We've got a chance of that I have no doubt. BRING IT ON. I WOULD LOVE IT IF WE BEAT THEM LOVE IT

IMG_8437.PNG

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, RV Blue said:

If so our game against MK Dons will have to be changed to Sunday won't it?

Jesus don't say that already booked flights for mk dons. 

Checked flights there would need to do over nighter if can get time off work and defo in the dog house with the misses for at least a month 

3 minutes ago, Irishrover213 said:

Checked flights there would need to do over nighter if can get time off work and defo in the dog house with the misses for at least a month 

I'm a boycotter, but I'm at Leeds festival from the Thursday. :/ This would be typical and sting.

2 minutes ago, Irishrover213 said:

Just because Burnley are playing on Sunday doesn't mean our game will be moved, you've seen it many times teams have an extra days rest in these circumstances. That's something to give us a bit of hope at least, please don't make the ticket prices stupid Rovers. £15 pound for adults at most, need as many in the ground as possible because that lot will probably be getting the full darwen end. 

• Like 2