BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

There's no fixture that better illustrates the polar opposites of club management during the past 7 years, sadly!

That said, WE ARE The Rovers, we hate burnley @#/?, @#/? and fannies!

I think it would have been the last fixture the dingles would have wanted.

Let's put it up 'em! 

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Good player at Championship level but a Premier League player ? I don't think so. But then again I don't think Gray is either. 

Oh I'm not saying he is a good player no way worth the 15 million quoted.

Transfer market has gone mad,ordinary players being bought for crazy money.

Just now, islander200 said:

Oh I'm not saying he is a good player no way worth the 15 million quoted.

Transfer market has gone mad,ordinary players being bought for crazy money.

Younger version of Glenn Murray but with resale in todays prices don't think its far off, can he step up thats the gamble but with age it will be a good signing for them if it happens.

2 minutes ago, Bluebarley said:

Younger version of Glenn Murray but with resale in todays prices don't think its far off, can he step up thats the gamble but with age it will be a good signing for them if it happens.

He isn't worth 15 million even in today's current market.It's one thing scoring goals against championship defences another against premier league.He will be found out but I suppose if Burnley go down and his goals help them get back up then he will be worth the money.

Burnley should be looking abroad,they could pick someone up of a lot better quality than Wood for half the price

Maybe so, but Chris woods has already adapted to the English game at championship level, basically it will be a free signing for them because due to his age barring any accident they will be able to recoup the transfer fee back or a large amount dependant on certain factors which I think will be favourable. Not pro Burnley don't like them very much it makes business sense.

Edited by Bluebarley

8 minutes ago, Bluebarley said:

Maybe so, but Chris woods has already adapted to the English game at championship level, basically it will be a free signing for them because due to his age barring any accident they will be able to recoup the transfer fee back or a large amount dependant on certain factors which I think will be favourable. Not pro Burnley don't like them very much it makes business sense.

West ham bought Hernandez for 16 million who Is a proven goalscorer in the premier league.

I get that Hernandez and Wood are different types of striker but they already have a big lump in Vokes

6 minutes ago, islander200 said:

West ham bought Hernandez for 16 million who Is a proven goalscorer in the premier league.

I get that Hernandez and Wood are different types of striker but they already have a big lump in Vokes

Think if they do sign woods they will also sign maybe another striker they've got the Keane gray money signed a few old timers from Stoke lol & Cork fee should have abit left. Time will tell if he was worth the overall dollar if they do splash out. Maybe not striker that clusic is he a striker? Maybe a AM, that Walters plays wing/upfront I think.

Edited by Bluebarley

3 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Good player at Championship level but a Premier League player ? I don't think so. But then again I don't think Gray is either. 

Long ball Burnleh. They've got 3 big lumps in Walters Vokes and Barnes and Wood is of that big lump mould. You'd have thought they'd be looking to add someone with a bit of pace. Relegation fodder those dingles this season.

Edited by Butty

2 hours ago, danger19_80 said:

Hope Leeds don't recall Antonsson if they sell Wood to the Dingles!

In truth unless there's a agreement nobody really knows?  They have signed 2 strikers ekuban? Any better than antonsson up to you, nobody can really say what will happen. Hope theres an agreement in place unless he's really crud.

7 minutes ago, McClarky said:

I think the Dingles will go down this year, sold decent players and replaced with worse. Fortunately Dyche will probably move on as well as they show a real lack of ambition.

is the game on TV?

Radio Lancs said not on TV earlier tonight.

You can learn an awful lot by visiting other teams forums, wasn't aware you had drawn Burnley in the next round.

It wasn't until a few years back after reading a sports publication special did I learn of the animosity between sets of supporters and the rivalry that existed.   Now I haven't been to a game between you and themselves but (after reading) every indication suggests it's as big and expected as a Merseyside or North London derby.

Not going to be impartial, would want Blackburn to win, not because being a registered member of the site, just would prefer to see yourselves other than Burnley to go through.    I think the fans deserve it after the disappointments of last season, a victory over that opposition would provide some considerable compensation after the shortcomings of before.

Remember first and foremost the league take priority.   Best of luck in your cup fixture.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, not exactly Scarface said:

You can learn an awful lot by visiting other teams forums, wasn't aware you had drawn Burnley in the next round.

It wasn't until a few years back after reading a sports publication special did I learn of the animosity between sets of supporters and the rivalry that existed.   Now I haven't been to a game between you and themselves but (after reading) every indication suggests it's as big and expected as a Merseyside or North London derby.

Not going to be impartial, would want Blackburn to win, not because being a registered member of the site, just would prefer to see yourselves other than Burnley to go through.    I think the fans deserve it after the disappointments of last season, a victory over that opposition would provide some considerable compensation after the shortcomings of before.

Remember first and foremost the league take priority.   Best of luck in your cup fixture.

Stout chap!

Can you lend us McCarthy for a week?

Edited by Wing Wizard Windy Miller

2 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Wonder how many tickets we will shift for this one!

We are now the Mini,Burnley the Ferrari...we're falling without a Parachute.

After proclaiming this game bigger than Jesus (and The Beatles) and giving it the big call to arms, I don't think I can actually be arsed if the team are as gutless as yesterday.

9 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Wonder how many tickets we will shift for this one!

We are now the Mini,Burnley the Ferrari...we're falling without a Parachute.

They're not quite a Ferrari.

That Souness 5-0 team would still spank their current mob.