BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] English League predictions 2017/18 season

23 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I have a feeling PNE will do well next season too...

Don't be telling one of the resident Nobbers that. They're still giddy that for the first time since Finney (their only good player ever) retired they are in the division above us.

Expect Grayson to leave and Coyle to take over next month and complete his 'Lancashire' set...and TAFKAP never to be heard of again...

On 28/06/2017 at 09:54, blueboy3333 said:

Expect Grayson to leave and Coyle to take over next month and complete his 'Lancashire' set...and TAFKAP never to be heard of again...

I was here during your spending years when you were all claiming Man Utd as your main rivals, lol, and we were in the 3rd tier. Man Utd, lol. 

1 hour ago, blueboy3333 said:

You just made that up.

No no. He's telling the truth. When we where winning the premier league and united were are rivals I googled the third tier and there was a team called Preston in their. I'm only 31 so I'd never heard of them until a few years back. I've googled them some more and apparently they've been around ages. It's really good how a small club from the north west can rise from the third tier to the second tier in just 22 years. Well done lads. Maybe one day you will even get in the premier league. Imagine that.

Archived