BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] English League predictions 2017/18 season

Fairly simple thing, just predict who will win these leagues. Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2

My Predictions are

Premier League - Manchester City

Championship - Middlesbrough

League 1 - Blackburn Rovers

League 2 - Mansfield Town

also a very big thankyou to everyone who take part. its very much apprenticed

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Premiership - Liverpool

(Relegated: Huddersfield, Burnley, Burton)

Championship - Reading

League One - Blackburn Rovers

League Two - Forest Green

National League - Aldershot

And York City will win their Division (NLN)

Wow good luck Burton in the PL

I normally start having a look at the incomings and outgoings before I have a bet on this. But based on last year and a bit of natural progression I would be looking at:-

City

Fulham

Bradford

Stevenage

4 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

How do you make out Sunderland will do well? It appears to me that they are in a huge mess. Do you have some info I don't?? 

No I have no inside information whatsoever. In a lot of ways, I see Sunderland being in a similar position to Bolton, last year, albeit in a division higher. With the mess Bolton were in last year and still are for that matter, then should have been nowhere near the top two. Sunderland will have parachute money and may retain some of their players. Bookies have them at 4/1 for promotion, with Villa and Boro at 2/1 joint favourites, so not a great deal in it. Just my opinion, but they remind me a lot of the position that Newcastle were in, when Chris Hughton got them promoted.

Archived