BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley perspective.

Just make sure you ask them for their expertise of this league and the one below, since they spent so many years in it.

If they want to know anything about thriving in the Premier League, then here's the place to ask.

Just now, Boroblue said:

Is there a purpose to this. I'm not interested in their team, their town, their fans and particularly their opinion. If I wanted to listen to them I could go on roversmad.

The thread was heading down and away until you posted.. ;)

Just now, watford-rover said:

as long as the venkys continue to bankroll us I thought we could spend as much as we wanted in this league with them writing it off as a gift instead of a loan? 

Maybe wrong?

Doubt has been thrown on that by two fairly well informed and respected clarets.. :(

Two divisions above us not owned by foreign lunatics nor ran by agents, no 120 million debt and a rare period in their history of actually instead of mythically having bigger crowds.

Yet they STILL remain in our shadow and continue to compete with PNE as to who has the biggest Rovers chip on their shoulders :lol:

Has there been any acknowledgement yet that the "two fairly well informed and respected clarets" actually know Sweet FA about SCMP in League 1?

That would be decent of them before Mods rightfully close this thread.

Be a dear JPB40 old chap, ask your Dingle mates to hurry up.

Archived