BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] coaching staff changes

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did seem to be doing a half decent job so it's a shame and we were constantly told on here he was Mr Blackburn so that's another one gone.

Looking from the outside it's likely to be cost cutting with another inside promotion, Dunn ?   Johnno ?   Lowe back down there ? 

Or that kiddies coach who Singh was trying to get into the club, forgotten his name now but there'll be uproar if he finally turns up.

27 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

The fitness guy left too a couple of weeks ago.

Is this downsizing post audit?

"Balaji this Tony Mowbray manager bloke at out dubious business in the UK, he has only 40 odd people under him to manage whereas Alfriko at our Brazillian plant managers 300 people, now sort it out or I am going to take your toy off you"

"I shall make it so Madame" 

"oh and by the way, the number of chicks that alfriko is producing that can be sold is hitting record levels, get that chick rearing plant over there sorted"

"Hi Suhail, hows Jerome and the rest of the lads at the agency formally known as Kentaro SEM, anyway madame say's the manager of my old toy needs to take more responsibility, make it happen, also get the chick academy sorted""

4 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

"Balaji this Tony Mowbray manager bloke at out dubious business in the UK, he has only 40 odd people under him to manage whereas Alfriko at our Brazillian plant managers 300 people, now sort it out or I am going to take your toy off you"

"I shall make it so Madame" 

"oh and by the way, the number of chicks that alfriko is producing that can be sold is hitting record levels, get that chick rearing plant over there sorted"

"Hi Suhail, hows Jerome and the rest of the lads at the agency formally known as Kentaro SEM, anyway madame say's the manager of my old toy needs to take more responsibility, make it happen, also get the chick academy sorted""

IMG_0492.GIF

21 minutes ago, tomphil said:

He did seem to be doing a half decent job so it's a shame and we were constantly told on here he was Mr Blackburn so that's another one gone.

Looking from the outside it's likely to be cost cutting with another inside promotion, Dunn ?   Johnno ?   Lowe back down there ? 

Or that kiddies coach who Singh was trying to get into the club, forgotten his name now but there'll be uproar if he finally turns up.

I'm sure many would absolutely love Judan Ali to rock up, as it would sharpen many an axe.

9 minutes ago, Biz said:

I'm sure many would absolutely love Judan Ali to rock up, as it would sharpen many an axe.

That's the one and in no way would i want him turning up. If they are promoting within as cost cutting fair enough. If not get someone proper, isn't there any rules regarding qualified people running a Cat A academy ?

Just now, tomphil said:

That's the one and in no way would i want him turning up if they are promoting within as cost cutting fair enough. If not get someone proper, isn't their any rules regarding qualified people running a Cat A academy ?

I'd assume they may be looking at lowering the academy status unless this is a genuine disciplinary rationale... maybe he's going to give us a kinder surprise? 

Just now, tomphil said:

Well people have been expecting an academy scale down for quite a while.

It's not really feasible at this level, if I'm honest I expected it cut or sold off the minute we went down. If the owners don't want any more debt, I don't think turnover does much more than cover the academy, never mind loans, wages, costs etc.

9 minutes ago, Biz said:

I'd assume they may be looking at lowering the academy status unless this is a genuine disciplinary rationale... maybe he's going to give us a kinder surprise? 

Think who they appoint in his place or in a new position will go some way to telling the road ahead and reason for leaving.

1 hour ago, JHRover said:

No I mean David, he left the academy as he was head of coaching and moved to the senior squad, so surely he needs replacing, yet no news of this as yet.

Ah, see what you mean mate

6 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Think who they appoint in his place or in a new position will go some way to telling the road ahead and reason for leaving.

Precisely, if they bring someone proper in then it's back to guessing what's gone on

3 minutes ago, tomphil said:

If he did just get sacked i hope its for something spectacular involving telling a shadow director what he really thinks of them. 

Ha. I'd love to live in Tomphiladelphia for the day.

I can't see it as downsizing particular as he is the gaffer and to maintain Category A status we need a head and the requisite number of coaches and ancillary staff. Until it is known for certain why he has left there will be all kinds of speculation.

3 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I can't see it as downsizing particular as he is the gaffer and to maintain Category A status we need a head and the requisite number of coaches and ancillary staff. Until it is known for certain why he has left there will be all kinds of speculation.

Maybe we don't want to retain Category A status?

19 minutes ago, Biz said:

Precisely, if they bring someone proper in then it's back to guessing what's gone on

Ha. I'd love to live in Tomphiladelphia for the day.

As opposed to Badadviceville it must be a bit like the Truman show over there ;)

Probably went for a better job and more money like most people do, as for loyalty claims he's under his 4th manager since returning to the club. Do agree though most people recruited recently are clearly down to budgetary or lack of constraints.

Has not Cat 1 status and the cash spent annually on maintaining it been used to support the Vs having the club's best interests at heart?

I thought breeding chicks for sale was their business model.

Is TM a fan of the Academy system? Perhaps he has sold the idea of buying cheapish or getting for free to later sell on at profit.

Cash directed from the Academy to Transfer budget?

Hopefully at some stage the FF or RT can ask the club what the plan is?

I expect continued downsizing, loss of Cat 1 and therefore good young recruits until change of use and land sales begin.

Archived