BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] coaching staff changes

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Kean departure was a fortunate by-product of Singh tenure not the reason.

As well as the Portugese fiasco wasn't he after an Indian playing in the very very low French leagues to make a pro at Rovers?

I credit him with getting Rhodes, at a ridiculous cost but little else.

So at a stretch one could say Shebby saved us from relegation that season.  Many on here credit Jordan's goals with keeping us in the Championship or is it more favourable to ignore that link. (Not a pop at you ARA, just used your post to add that thought)

Don't care how, if he was in any way responsible for Kean throwing it in, 400k well spent.

As ARA says, those who knew Shebby before (those of us that had to watch star sports in Asia) knew what a ridiculous guy he was already.  We saw many examples of his buffoonery on there show.  My friends and I all loved him because he was ridiculous, and also very arrogant.  I think he truly believed he was a football expert in all areas and he would be able to turn any football club around and become very successful.  Venkys or no he was very wrong.

11 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Cat 1 status to be maintained it's been confirmed. Good news ?

Great news. For all of our, me included, giving out about the amount of players who have come through of quality recently, there are 5-6 with the first team squad currently. If even 3 of them make the first team squad for next season, that is a win. 

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Great news. For all of our, me included, giving out about the amount of players who have come through of quality recently, there are 5-6 with the first team squad currently. If even 3 of them make the first team squad for next season, that is a win. 

Which brings us back to Eric Kinder, why he's gone and who'll replace him ?

More fun B)

Just now, tomphil said:

Which brings us back to Eric Kinder, why he's gone and who'll replace him ?

More fun B)

Limerick, contrary to reports that he was taking over Sundelands academy. 

I don't know what kind of salary he was on here, but i am surprised Limerick are matching or bettering it for their assistant manager. Most clubs struggle for finance in League of Ireland. 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Limerick, contrary to reports that he was taking over Sundelands academy. 

I don't know what kind of salary he was on here, but i am surprised Limerick are matching or bettering it for their assistant manager. Most clubs struggle for finance in League of Ireland. 

Well the word was he'd had enough and was against the impending cuts so it maybe he could have been forced out.  Dread to think who next if so !

Just now, tomphil said:

Well the word was he'd had enough and was against the impending cuts so it maybe he could have been forced out.  Dread to think who next if so !

Maybe he just wanted to come and live in Beautiful Ireland :) 

Keeping Cat1 is bigger than any individual. Now that it has been confirmed, I am sure an appointment is imminent  

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Maybe he just wanted to come and live in Beautiful Ireland :) 

Keeping Cat1 is bigger than any individual. Now that it has been confirmed, I am sure an appointment is imminent  

Ha !  He'll need a good wage to keep up his bar tab if he's going to integrate over there.

13 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Full article here. this is going to make some fans soooo mad

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2017/july/rovers-commit-to-category-one-status/

With thanks to the @#/? owners? Is that really where we are at now? Despite 2 relegations in 7 years entirely of their own stupidity, costing the club literally hundreds of millions of pounds, we're saying thank you for paying to keep the @#/? academy open?

Yep, Mowbray, Cheston and whoever that other guy is all thanking the owners.

The way they go on we should just all be grateful venkys are here and keeping the lights on.

It's just one big propoganda mission once again, nothing will ever change here.

18 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Full article here. this is going to make some fans soooo mad

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2017/july/rovers-commit-to-category-one-status/

Looks like it's written on behalf of his agent Mr.Simon Conning which should read ......the next Richard Brownfrom overseas covering up the lack of British talent playing football these days.

Is Simon a shadow director ?

30 minutes ago, JAL said:

Looks like it's written on behalf of his agent Mr.Simon Conning which should read ......the next Richard Brownfrom overseas covering up the lack of British talent playing football these days.

Is Simon a shadow director ?

Wasn't Richard Brown British! 

59 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Eric Kinder went to Limerick

Because Venky's are completely thick.

He loved the Rovers,

But that job is over,

And replacing him won't be a picnic.

Sorry to burst some people's persecution, but I grow up with Eric and until he got on the payroll, he had nothing good to say about Rovers. If you asked him if he was coming to watch them, he would say the same thing everytime "I'm l f#/? going too watch that showing of sh1t".

He is not "Mr Blackburn"as some people think. He is Mr Eric "Is it good for my career" Kinder.

Archived