BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] News Article -> Rovers complete Dack swoop

8 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Beginning to circulate online now that it is indeed him. Not a great start on or off the pitch for the kid (well, with regards to his Rovers career anyway). TM needs to give him both barrels:

http://dailym.ai/2vwlfRX

What did he do wrong in that article? Footballer need to have a life. If that involves going off with birds out of Love island, thats their choice 

Now for playing crap, thats a different issue.

Also I am concerned that he is out in Essex. Does he live near Blackburn yet? I saw an interview with smallwood lat week and he said that he is still commuting from his old home near Rotherham. We need the player to settle quickly  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

What did he do wrong in that article? Footballer need to have a life. If that involves going off with birds out of Love island, thats their choice 

Also I am concerned that he is out in Essex. Does he live near Blackburn yet? I saw an interview with smallwood lat week and he said that he is still commuting from his old home near Rotherham. We need the player to settle quickly  

He gets paid a handsome amount not to go out on the lash during the season, let alone a few hours after our opening day loss. And as you say, what's he doing in Essex when we've got a Cup game a couple of days later.

Anthony Stokes style alarm bells ringing for me. 

• Like 2

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

He gets paid a handsome amount not to go out on the lash during the season, let alone a few hours after our opening day loss. And as you say, what's he doing in Essex when we've got a Cup game a couple of days later.

Anthony Stokes style alarm bells ringing for me. 

It isn't in his contract not to drink or go out. All players do it. He just happened to end up speaking to some "lady" off the TV who is "famous" at the moment

You can't stop players having a life 

15 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

He went off injured on Saturday with a tight hamstring which will only have been aggravated by spending several hours in a nightclub, maybe standinot around or even dancing. He should have travelled back with the team and had treatment first thing yesterday.

Have we signed another wrong 'un. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, arbitro said:

He went off injured on Saturday with a tight hamstring which will only have been aggravated by spending several hours in a nightclub, maybe standinot around or even dancing. He should have travelled back with the team and had treatment first thing yesterday.

Have we signed another wrong 'un. 

Valid point on the injury. I had forgotten about that. He should have been resting that. Would have been the professional thing to do alright 

I am confused, he is seen talking to and pecking a girl on the neck in a night club. He wasn't pi%##& or seen dancing away. 

Really do not see what the fuss is about. It must be a quiet day if thats the best the Daily Fail can come up, a league one footballer and a girl from love island lol. 

• Like 2

Just now, imy9 said:

I am confused, he is seen talking to and pecking a girl on the neck in a night club. He wasn't pi%##& or seen dancing away. 

Really do not see what the fuss is about. It must be a quiet day if thats the best the Daily Fail can come up, a league one footballer and a girl from love island lol. 

He should have more sense. If we'd have played well and won nobody would be too bent out of shape. As it was we played like drains and it sounds like he contributed the square root of nothing. Maintaining a low profile in those circumstances would be the smart thing to do at a new club.

4 minutes ago, RockinRover said:

Because no one here has never been out drinking after a bad shift at work.

If you hadn't finished your bad shift and gone home early due to an injury (which could well have been aggravated by not resting it) then no.

2 hours ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Beginning to circulate online now that it is indeed him. Not a great start on or off the pitch for the kid (well, with regards to his Rovers career anyway). TM needs to give him both barrels:

http://dailym.ai/2vwlfRX

Totally agree. What a prat. Poor game on Saturday; he needs to focus on that and not wiling away his time in a night club. TM needs to deal with this asap

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Valid point on the injury. I had forgotten about that. He should have been resting that. Would have been the professional thing to do alright 

Looks to me, like he could have been about to get the injured hamstring massaged, free of charge. Given that we are offering redundancies all over the place, any free medical attention, should be grabbed, with both hands. :) 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, dallydally said:

Totally agree. What a prat. Poor game on Saturday; he needs to focus on that and not wiling away his time in a night club. TM needs to deal with this asap

Seriously?

What has he actually done wrong and what is there to deal with? He is a young man. He looks sober, isn't punching an Elvis impersonator or smacking someone into a bin. He isn't sexually assaulting someone or getting into a married woman.  The lad is lower league footballer, who is speaking to a girl in an absolutely ridiculous non-story. 

• Like 6

If you look closely at the picture in the paper, you can see Bradley trying to block out the hidden camera, with one of his fingers. Perhaps we could have a fox in the box after all.

• Backroom

Looks like his twitter may have now been hacked and posting messages he sent to a girl saying how badly he's messed up and wants to kill himself.

Not a great 24 hours for him here 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.