BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] News Article -> Rovers complete Dack swoop

7 minutes ago, Tom said:

Looks like his twitter may have now been hacked and posting messages he sent to a girl saying how badly he's messed up and wants to kill himself.

Not a great 24 hours for him here 

Don't worry yourself Tom. TM does his 'homework on the character' of every signing. Supposedly.

As I said earlier, the Stokes void has been filled. The seasons only just kicked off FFS.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

18 minutes ago, Tom said:

Looks like his twitter may have now been hacked and posting messages he sent to a girl saying how badly he's messed up and wants to kill himself.

Not a great 24 hours for him here 

I don't understand Twitter and hacking. Are you saying that Dack actually sent these or somebody else did using his account to make it look like he wrote them.

2 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I don't understand Twitter and hacking. Are you saying that Dack actually sent these or somebody else did using his account to make it look like he wrote them.

By the looks; she hacked his Twitter account i.e. managed to gain access to his account, however she posted screenshots of conversations she's supposedly had with him by text message. It's now been deleted. 

2 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

By the looks; she hacked his Twitter account i.e. managed to gain access to his account, however she posted screenshots of conversations she's supposedly had with him by text message. It's now been deleted. 

Thanks mate.

Of course the going out on a Sunday shows him in a bad light, you don't know whether he was drinking or not but you'd probably be right to presume he was. Not good the day after an opening day defeat. Can't really use his twitter being hacked against him though, think we've all been there when we've been young and split up with a girl and you say stupid stuff because as a young lad it does feel like the end of the world! Hope he gets his head screwed on and focuses on his football because he's obviously got a lot of talent. It would be harsh too say he's filled the void of Stokes. Stokes is a pr@t and is a lot older than Dack and should know better. We need this kid to get his head right this season because we are going too need him that's for sure. 

4 minutes ago, Speedie Dived said:

She didn't play poorly at Southend.

Dack is going to be trouble, he bettxer perform to be worth it.

Chris Sutton was released from the police cells after a drunken bender went bad the morning he signed for rovers.

• Like 1

In fairness this is being blown out of proportion altogether.I'd say you can count on one hand the players who wouldn't go out because they lost a match.

He doesn't look @#/? in the pic,chatting up a fine bit of stuff .I don't see what he is doing wrong.Players up and down the country who lost this weekend would have been out having a few beers,Dack is just unfortunate that we live in a world where a league one footballer chatting to a lass from a reality tv show makes the paper..."newsworthy"...what a joke.

Criticise the lad for his performance at the weekend but the bashing he is getting on here  by some for being pictured out is ridiculous.

Haven't seen much of Dack when he was with Gillingham apart from goal highlights but could anyone tell me where he played for Gillingham?Behind the front 1,as part of a midfield 3? Or wide of a front 3?Or did he play as part of a midfield 2?

If he can't play in a midfield two then I don't see playing 4-4-2 is in Mowbray's thoughts at all,as Dack was a big outlay well by venky standards and league one standards.So I really don't see him leaving dack out when he is available

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AAK said:

He's been out on the @#/?, ditching team mates, after a defeat, that he was supposedly taken off injured in, sounds like a prick to me

This night out was yesterday so I presume he stayed in Essex or wherever he's from after the game on Saturday and has gone out the night after. Not uncommon for players too do that, I remember seeing Jay Rodriguez out in Burnley on the same day his Southampton side had played away and lost at someone up this neck of the woods. I don't agree with what him doing that but it honestly isn't uncommon, not going too write the kid off because we need him to deliver this season and I believe that he can. Up the Dack.

Edited by Butty

So much has gone on at the club that it's just not what the club needs. TM should be getting them in for extra training on the Sunday. It should be a starter for joining the club these days, no social media, not public stupidities, get on with your job and get this club back to where it belongs, we are paying you more than most players get paid in the division above.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bluebarley said:

Tony needs to take him under his wing have a word in his ear should put a stop to the antics. Twitter & all that jazz is part & parcel of the culture nowadays it's a release valve for them god knows why but it is.

What antics? So he must never go out or talk to young ladies? :huh:

1 hour ago, Dackhead said:

Chris Sutton was released from the police cells after a drunken bender went bad the morning he signed for rovers.

Sutty had a lot of benders when he was at Rovers.

1 hour ago, Speedie Dived said:

She didn't play poorly at Southend.

Dack is going to be trouble, he better perform to be worth it.

She would probably have done better than him.

I remember a load of Rovers players in Manhattan Heights every Saturday night being back slapped off fans win lose or draw and whether home or away if they were back in time. If Blackburn had the nightlife it had in the 90 there'd be a few out and about regularly these days no doubt.

, Like i said earlier i hope he doesn't turn out to be another Marshall, not a bad guy but far too easily distracted from the day job!

I can remember once seeing Keith Gillespie out in a Blackburn nightclub friend of a friend in a group actually bought us a couple of drinks years ago haven't seen any others out then again don't get over that way much not drinking on a nighttime.

19 minutes ago, Bluebarley said:

I can remember once seeing Keith Gillespie out in a Blackburn nightclub friend of a friend in a group actually bought us a couple of drinks years ago haven't seen any others out then again don't get over that way much not drinking on a nighttime.

'Bestie' ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.