BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] News Article -> Rovers complete Dack swoop

20 minutes ago, Bluebarley said:

I can remember once seeing Keith Gillespie out in a Blackburn nightclub friend of a friend in a group actually bought us a couple of drinks years ago haven't seen any others out then again don't get over that way much not drinking on a nighttime.

You used to see the odd player or two from whatever opposition had been at Ewood occasionally out round Blackburn on Saturday nights as well, often ones who hailed from the North West. I think when they clock off after a match wherever they are they can go anywhere they please it's their time unless the gaffer says otherwise.

Lower down the leagues the less of a big deal it becomes and the bigger the dicking about culture is evident.

2 minutes ago, tomphil said:

You used to see the odd player or two from whatever opposition had been at Ewood occasionally out round Blackburn on Saturday nights as well, often ones who hailed from the North West. I think when they clock off after a match wherever they are they can go anywhere they please it's their time unless the gaffer says otherwise.

Lower down the leagues the less of a big deal it becomes and the bigger the dicking about culture is evident.

I can believe it chasing skirt & probably being successful being a footballer. I'm only a jealous old t**t lol. TM strikes me as the type of bloke who will go down hard on stuff like that (no innuendos please). Sounds like a storm in a teacup anyway from what's been said & reported.

On 07/08/2017 at 10:51, K-Hod said:

How the roles are reversed, some gimp famous for appearing on a dreadful TV show is more famous than a footballer.

Could fill a rant thread talking about utter shyte telly like that, utterly astounding that millions of people watch it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, donnermeat said:

Could fill a rant thread talking about utter shyte telly like that, utterly astounding that millions of people watch it.

It really is beyond me how so many watch that type of utter trash and even worse it gets on the front and middle of newspapers nearly everyday.

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Our biggest summer signing is a "mystery man" when standing next to some floozey off a reality dating show

Thanks venkys  

In fairness, he's been upgraded to 'hunky footballer' in today's press.....

• Like 2

So the Daily Fail use a Tweet from a fake Tony Mowbray Twitter account and claim that it actually is Tony Mowbray :lol::lol::lol: About half way down the page. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4772274/Bradley-Dack-DELETES-Twitter-Olivia-Attwood-scandal.html 

So whoever wrote the article thinks a manager would tweet about planning to beat up his own player. Incredible stuff :lol:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

So the Daily Fail use a Tweet from a fake Tony Mowbray Twitter account and claim that it actually is Tony Mowbray :lol::lol::lol: About half way down the page. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4772274/Bradley-Dack-DELETES-Twitter-Olivia-Attwood-scandal.html 

So whoever wrote the article thinks a manager would tweet about planning to beat up his own player. Incredible stuff :lol:

"Mowbray wrote: 'I'll be having a one to one meeting with Bradley Dack this morning, which will rule him out of tonight's game with a badly swollen face.'"

??

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Brilliant :), can't imagine ToMo doing twitter on a smartphone comes across as a original nokia 3310 man, non nonsense practicality over gimmicks

• Like 2

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/15466662.Rovers_boss_Mowbray_has___39_no_issues__39__with_Dack_after_nightclub_trip/?ref=mac

"My first ever day of management in 2003/04 my centre forward had headbutted an Elvis impersonator"

This has been going on too long. It's time Elvis impersonators started honouring the memory of the King by fooking up some strikers.

Image result for elvis kung fu

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.