BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] League One Betting preview - Rovers to p*ss L1

HJF

Hello Rovers fans,

I wanted to share with you a blog we've written where we predict League One for the upcoming season. You might like it, as we're tipping you to bounce straight back into the Championship. Or, if you're like me, you'll hate the fact other people are tipping your team for success.

Either way, check out our League One outright predictions here and let us know your thoughts.

Thanks so much,
HJF

Personally I think Wigan and Portsmouth will be right up there and Fleetwood and Scunthorpe will also prove to be tricky opponents 

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 22:41, J*B said:

Remember when we got relegated from the Premier League and everyone had us heavy favourites to go straight back up? 

Did they ? 

I went into bookies in York Bet Fred on Gillygate for a double on Rovers up and Burnley down ....

The bet had only any value with Rovers winning the league and Burnley finishing bottom ...Burnley were 2 nd favourites for the drop with Hudeersfield favourites ...

On 14 July 2017 at 17:03, perthblue02 said:

Already had a bet on promotion , but wouldn't risk money on winning the league.

I agree that there is money to be made this coming season. I'm looking at an each way bet on Rovers winning the league at 9/2 with a quarter odds on 2/3/4th place. I'm also fancying Rovers at 18/1 to win the Season Handicap.

I can understand why we're favourites to the outside world but personally I just can't see it.  The club is rotten to the core and set up to fail and unfortunately I don't see how things can change. I predict a 9th place finish.

20 hours ago, tonygreenbank said:

I agree that there is money to be made this coming season. I'm looking at an each way bet on Rovers winning the league at 9/2 with a quarter odds on 2/3/4th place. I'm also fancying Rovers at 18/1 to win the Season Handicap.

Maybe this is the master plan after all.

Balaji has £6 million spread across multiple bookies to win the handicap in league one at 18/1.

Wins £112 million and then sells us next summer. Happy days.

Meanwhile back on earth ..... there's no chance of winning the handicap. 

On 14/07/2017 at 23:41, J*B said:

Remember when we got relegated from the Premier League and everyone had us heavy favourites to go straight back up? 

You do remember who our "manager" was at that time, right? 

3 hours ago, MGPensioner said:

And now our manager is a bloke who got relegated last season and was bottom of L1 in his previous job....

Expecting a struggle near the bottom but just about surviving followed by dumb down and then relegation the following season.

Until "the owners" leave there will be no promotion

You are a breath of fresh air on here. Things had gotten far too positive 

Archived