BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 3

There wasn't the usual 'Rovers would like to thank XXXXX for their hard work and commitment' platitudes on the official site regarding the departure of Stokes. We have seen them disgraceful and insulting comments for lots of wasters we have made rich in the past but this bloke probably trumps the likes of Best, Murphy and Etuhu in the money for nothing stakes.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, arbitro said:

There wasn't the usual 'Rovers would like to thank XXXXX for their hard work and commitment' platitudes on the official site regarding the departure of Stokes. We have seen them disgraceful and insulting comments for lots of wasters we have made rich in the past but this bloke probably trumps the likes of Best, Murphy and Etuhu in the money for nothing stakes.

A total prat. ?

1 minute ago, arbitro said:

Maybe with Mowbury in charge we have turned a corner with regards to thanking wasters?

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

From Nixon

Blackburn. Bid coming in for keeper. Steele. May be on his way.

Bloody hell Chaddy I was just on twitter and saw this from Prixon and was going to share but you beat me to it. Don't mess about do you! If we can get some money for Steele then I would happily drive him to whoever the club is. 

3 minutes ago, Mark Atkins' Bald Patch said:

Agreed. Steele is one outgoing I would not lose any sleep over. If we can get a few bob for him then all the better. 

Former England under age international isn't he? 500,000 would be fantastic especially if it means we can sign more. I would take Eastwood back or Jake Kean. Experienced back up for Raya 

Shay Given is well past it, Not sure I'd go there.

A new keeper is needed though, Steele is awful, and Raya is a good shot stopper, but also a bit of a flapper.

I'd have a look at Jamal Blackman on loan from Chelsea.

Archived