BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 3

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

It is. Not a sniff of any ITK action all summer.

Don't think Mowbray entertains the agents/journo club like dear old Owen and Kean once did. Old school approach of keeping business under wraps among his close associates i.e. Mark Venus. Combined with the woeful lack of information that comes from the Telegraph from Rich 'I'll chase that up' Sharpe and it makes a change to not find anything out until the deal is done.

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I used to love those kind of rumours ?

Can prove cruel though when you're younger and actually believe them. Can't be blamed on twitter that one :)

I'll wonder till my dying day if there really was anything in that it or how it started !

18 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Don't think Mowbray entertains the agents/journo club like dear old Owen and Kean once did. Old school approach of keeping business under wraps among his close associates i.e. Mark Venus. Combined with the woeful lack of information that comes from the Telegraph from Rich 'I'll chase that up' Sharpe and it makes a change to not find anything out until the deal is done.

Mowbray may or may not entertain that clique but mark venus has his fingers in a awful lot of pies 

1 hour ago, HowieFive0 said:

Hmmm stood on the slope on the edge of the pitch remember..maybe not as big as you think. 

Plus would he not be holding up a rovers goalie shirt ..?

Looks like whoever it is not only has a strange yellow shirt, also has saggy tits and a bad perm, maybe Dave Beasant has been appointed goalkeeper coach.........

7 minutes ago, AAK said:

Looks like it could be that striker Antonsson, west yorkshire paper saying he will complete move today

Yep, looks the most likely, although Mowbray said he expected a midfielder to be signed for Doncaster so who knows.

3 minutes ago, RV Blue said:

Yep, looks the most likely, although Mowbray said he expected a midfielder to be signed for Doncaster so who knows.

Maybe both pal, Neo said 'signings'

13 minutes ago, AAK said:

Looks like it could be that striker Antonsson, west yorkshire paper saying he will complete move today

Yes they do. Reckon it him that will sign today

57 minutes ago, HowieFive0 said:

Hendo it is ..

Liam Henderson?

1 hour ago, neophox said:

Signings today...?

2 signings?

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

The club is doing a great job at keeping transfers under wraps 

Yes we are. Its good that everything is under wraps..

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Liam Henderson?

Nah pal, Jim Henderson. We are still short on replacing a few of the more useless fringe players from last season, and it is hoped Jim can provide a few muppets for us to make up the numbers.

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

The chap who said we should sign Gestede?!
Two signings today looks more than likely if Antonsson has come in, given we're set to sign a midfielder today too.

Would had liked Gestede back on loan but Marcus will be good.

Archived