BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 3

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Did he have many assists? Did he close defenders down and create chances for teammates? We can all check Wikipedia 

And how many of those appearances were just sub appearances?

7 minutes ago, den said:

That doesn't change 1 goal in 16, does it?

How many of those games did he start? Plus 1 goal in 16 yet Leeds fans still want too give him a chance in their first team? That says a lot too me plus he's dropping down a level so could prove too be a good signing. I certainly won't write him off before I've seen the lad kick head or knee a ball. Strikers need confidence and if he starts and scores a couple in league one he could kick on. 

Just now, JacknOry said:

Using their messageboard as a sample size - the majority of them.

So you don't know what the majority of fans think then?

you see what's happening here? Someone simply posts his goal scoring record, then very quickly a few posters say they shouldn't quote wikipaedia stats and ask if that poster has ever seen him play  - then follow by quoting their own wiki stats that show what a good player he is, even though they've never seen him play themselves.

oh, and in response to the person suggesting that most of the fans want him in the first team, Leeds's manager obviously doesn't. 

Is he any good? Doubt anyone on here knows.

Archived