BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 3

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

Where has this swap for Gallagher come from?

The fertile imagination of n'er do wells. Gally had the day off on Saturday, being as he is, somewhat surplus to requirements at NobEnd. So, he troggs off down to Ewood with his buddy, Dunny, to watch the team he used to play for, and has supported man and boy. Then it's announced that Reading had bid £8mill for Jordan Hugill, whose likely departure would leave NobEnd somewhat short of firepower. Someone else notes that Danny pass the pies Graham has been somewhat turgid in recent forays onto the field of play, that he has previously had scoring boots, which could well be polished back to a zippy shine by the lure of lucre from down the A59. Oh, and our so called playmaker, recruited on a last hurrah ticket from Cardiff, is proving to be less than playful, whilst Gally is still youthful and resilient and creative, and .... available.

That's it. Doh!

28 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Where has this swap for Gallagher come from?

come from some fans in the Blackburn End during Saturday game. Gallagher was there on Saturday with Dunn

22 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Someone told Chaddy in the BBE bogs on Saturday.

back to more BS Stuart. no surprise from you tho

15 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

come from some fans in the Blackburn End during Saturday game. Gallagher was there on Saturday with Dunn

back to more BS Stuart. no surprise from you tho

So not the bogs? Where then?

Because it was you who got the scoop, wasn't it? I'm fully expecting a reply-to-your-own-post post when/if it happens.

Just now, Stuart said:

https://g.co/kgs/wGfhZm

So not the bogs? Where then?

Because it was you who got the scoop, wasn't it? I'm fully expecting a reply-to-your-own-post post when/if it happens.

as I was watching the game. few rows had been mentioning it throughout the game.

I guess you talk to strangers whilst you in the bogs then do you?

20 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

as I was watching the game. few rows had been mentioning it throughout the game.

I guess you talk to strangers whilst you in the bogs then do you?

Nice edit.

Bit of a crap comeback in truth: "no surprise from u tho"

However, I'm not sure there was any need for the homophobic comment. Implied or otherwise. For all you're faults, I didn't have you down as that kind of person.

8 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Nice edit.

Bit of a crap comeback in truth: "no surprise from u tho"

However, I'm not sure there was any need for the homophobic comment. Implied or otherwise. For all you're faults, I didn't have you down as that kind of person.

no such comments from me, but you have took it that way probably cos it me.

But you suggest I got it from the bogs but that's ok for you to start this rubbish but take the hump when he come back to you

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

But you suggest I got it from the bogs but that's ok for you to start this rubbish but take the hump when he come back to you

Come on Chaddy, you know the rules by now. Stuart has a little pop, Stuart gets a bit back, Stuart runs off to admin crying about wanting extra features on the forum so the people he insulted can't answer back. He's a proper little princess.

Just now, GreenRover said:

Can anyone save me going through the thread. Any transfer news flying around the place?? 

Not really. Rumours of a Paul Gallagher / Danny Graham swap. Other than that, all quiet. 

Great bitchfest though. Chuck in an occasional "NAPM" and it's a really entertaining read.

Just now, bob fleming said:

Not really. Rumours of a Paul Gallagher / Danny Graham swap. Other than that, all quiet. 

Great bitchfest though. Chuck in an occasional "NAPM" and it's a really entertaining read.

Will keep to the transfer news to be honest. Getting close to the deadline now. We really have to get a defender. Surprised no talk of that. I would hold onto Danny Graham. Dragging his arse a bit at the moment but hopefully will change 

2 minutes ago, GreenRover said:

Will keep to the transfer news to be honest. Getting close to the deadline now. We really have to get a defender. Surprised no talk of that. I would hold onto Danny Graham. Dragging his arse a bit at the moment but hopefully will change 

Can't argue with that. Looked great in his first season, less so / less fit last year and poor this season. In a front two then he could do well in this division though, first couple of games he was on his own up front.

If Lenihan goes then absolutely we need another centre half, if not then I think we'll be OK. As a betting man I reckon he'll be off.

9 hours ago, islander200 said:

So Mowbray was lieing when he said we had a couple of bids turned down for a player?And It wasn't true we bid for that guy at Peterborough who went to Lincoln?

We bid for the Peterborough bloke weeks and weeks ago before subsequently bringing in Chapman/Antonsson etc. I think its fair to assume whatever money was allocated for him has since been spent elsewhere.

Besides, if he's choosing to move to Lincoln over Blackburn Rovers you have to ask yourself just how serious our interest was or how much money we were really offering.

Mowbray can 'make bids' until the cows come home. Until players are signed and sealed it means nothing. Talk is cheap.

Just now, JHRover said:

We bid for the Peterborough bloke weeks and weeks ago before subsequently bringing in Chapman/Antonsson etc. I think its fair to assume whatever money was allocated for him has since been spent elsewhere.

Besides, if he's choosing to move to Lincoln over Blackburn Rovers you have to ask yourself just how serious our interest was or how much money we were really offering.

Mowbray can 'make bids' until the cows come home. Until players are signed and sealed it means nothing. Talk is cheap.

To be fair he stated that he moved to Lincoln for family reasons.Only last week Mowbray said he had bids in for a player that had been turned down.Is it just your opinion based on past experience under Venky's reign that we can't bring anymore people in until we sell or have you heard something from inside the club?Not that I take anything from Nixon as gospel but he reckons incomings ain't dependant on outgoings.If you are itk fair enough but if it is just your opinion you wrote your post like it's a fact

Archived