BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 3

1 hour ago, RoversClitheroe said:

We've made the best signings we have made in years and you still moan. Bored of the negativity. We are not a premier league club anymore. Yes it's cos of the venkys but what is anyone going to do to help that? 

Lol negativity there's been nothing positive since these rats turned up.. For me the FA have a lot to answer 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RoversClitheroe said:

We've made the best signings we have made in years and you still moan. Bored of the negativity. We are not a premier league club anymore. Yes it's cos of the venkys but what is anyone going to do to help that? 

In the not too distant past we were signing Roque Santa Cruz, Bellamy, Yakubu etc etc.. So please explain 

4 minutes ago, MGPensioner said:

Please can this thread be locked at 23:00 tomorrow.

I can't cope with reading the window post mortem closely followed by predicting January ad nauseam.

The only transfer which will make a difference is the transfer of ownership into safe hands.

2 minutes ago, Eternal Optimist said:

Any need for that? But what else can we do apart from get over it! Whinging about it doesn't get us promoted! Just enjoy the football 

Enjoy football when venky scum have fooked off

I could certainly see a scenario where Graham leaves to finance the move for the Motherwell defender .. Nuttall is promoted to the first team Lenighan moves at 10.59pm and Lambert is signed when window closes .... There you go we can all go to bed now and wake up Friday 

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

When we were a premier league team. Think you forget we are in the third tier. I'm just in touch with reality.

You mentioned we've made the best signings in years... Now even under Venkys we've signed the Yak JR Gestede Tony Watt Danny Graham so please explain.. Oh yes we're in the third tier thanks to the venksters 

OK so nowt happening.

10 out of 10 for an accurate summation of the last 130 pages.

Yes after the wonderful Premier years it is vomit inducing to be signing players so obscure they don't have their own wiki entry and googling their name produces a Mongolian Yak Herder with the same moniker. 

The squad we have should be good enough to get automatic promotion provided we avoid 1-2-6-1 type formations or whatever wonders TM thought would promote Coventry from this cesspit of a league.

Just now, Athlete said:

You mentioned we've made the best signings in years... Now even under Venkys we've signed the Yak JR Gestede Tony Watt Danny Graham so please explain.. Oh yes we're in the third tier thanks to the venksters 

How many years ago? Danny Graham? Is he that good? Couldn't score a goal in the prem let's not forget that. Yeah we are owned by the venkys and they have messed us up. I'm not going to constantly be bitter. No point crying over spilling milk.

Just now, philipl said:

OK so nowt happening.

Not sure about that. Looks like we are determined to sign this Ben Heneghan from Motherwell, but there's stiff competition, if reports are true.

We're supposedly lining up an improved bid for him over the next 24 hours, but something tells me that both Motherwell and Heneghan will get a better proposal than ours.

How many years ago? Danny Graham? Is he that good? Couldn't score a goal in the prem let's not forget that. Yeah we are owned by the venkys and they have messed us up. I'm not going to constantly be bitter. No point crying over spilling milk.

No I don't think DG is that good I was underwhelmed when he signed btbf in this league he should score a pan full.. Has I've previously stated to venkys we're a accounting tool...I blame the FA.. Tbh the milk keeps being spilt we get downgraded year on year just wish something could be done.. In the last twelve months we've had the Coyle farce then TM the league one wonder taking us down when without him playing so negative we'd have stayed up.. OK we've picked up against mk dons but southend Doncaster and Burnley were a disgrace 

Just now, Athlete said:

No I don't think DG is that good I was underwhelmed when he signed btbf in this league he should score a pan full.. Has I've previously stated to venkys we're a accounting tool...I blame the FA.. Tbh the milk keeps being spilt we get downgraded year on year just wish something could be done.. In the last twelve months we've had the Coyle farce then TM the league one wonder taking us down when without him playing so negative we'd have stayed up.. OK we've picked up against mk dons but southend Doncaster and Burnley were a disgrace 

Agree on every point you have made, except for Mowbray. He took over granted 15 games, however the players had a Coyle pre season under them. A lack of match preparation time. Yes we looked bad against Southend and Doncaster but I think that's down to complacency more than anything else. 

We currently have a player that should be nowhere near league 1 in Mulgrew. 

We've kept probably the best players from our championship days (so far) don't think we can be negative if we look at the club's tenure from the start of the summer.

"We've had the best transfer window in ages and Venkys are the only option to fund the club"

"We've signed a load of crock, awful journeymen and we will only ever get relegated.

Blah, blah, blah.

Actually we've had an average window with some good and some bad incomings. We've got a decent first xi for league one but not a great squad. 

Anoer first choice defender and a decent full back (and potentially a keeper) would make us a very good first xi.

Just now, Athlete said:

How intelligent you are.. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit 

Says the man calling some guy pasha on the Graham swap thread because he doesn't agree with your Jordan Rhodes love in.Like i said this is the transfer thread,we all know the Venkys have no place running a football club but this thread is for transfers 

Just now, Eternal Optimist said:

?? brilliant! And Morata, Neymar, Pogba & Bale

Mock not.

People forget that we had seven or eight full internationals in the starting eleven and one or two on the subs bench EVERY season.

Let's be clear, an absolute superb football club has been systematically destroyed for what?

The honour of tubbing MK Dons at Ewood.

It makes me livid to think about it and you are getting every bit of abuse you deserve.

Just now, neophox said:

Maybe we can shift Gladwin, Feeney and Whitts before window closes tomorrow...

Your conjecture or inside knowledge?! 

As much as I'd have no issue with them going on displays so far I really can't see Gladwin and Whittingham going. Mowbray was lauding Gladwin in training in a recent interview. 

Just now, philipl said:

Mock not.

People forget that we had seven or eight full internationals in the starting eleven and one or two on the subs bench EVERY season.

Let's be clear, an absolute superb football club has been systematically destroyed for what?

The honour of tubbing MK Dons at Ewood.

It makes me livid to think about it and you are getting every bit of abuse you deserve.

But as I constantly keep repeating what does whinging do! We are were we are, it's simple! The constant moaning does nothing.........or prove me wrong does it do anything??

Agree on every point you have made, except for Mowbray. He took over granted 15 games, however the players had a Coyle pre season under them. A lack of match preparation time. Yes we looked bad against Southend and Doncaster but I think that's down to complacency more than anything else. 

We currently have a player that should be nowhere near league 1 in Mulgrew. 

We've kept probably the best players from our championship days (so far) don't think we can be negative if we look at the club's tenure from the start of the summer.

Thats why I hope Mulgrew stays he's head and shoulders above anyone we have... But we are threadbare after the releases and loanees went back I don't think we've replaced them with better hopefully I'll be proved wrong.. On TM he's talking a good game it's a long time since he was a success at WBA and then when it wrong he got sacked if he doesn't get us up he'll have proved his self a busted flush... Remember two goals we went down on.. Villa at home barnsley at home Wolves away his negativity took us down.. So unless he proves me wrong and a master league one tactician I'll hold my hands up and admit I was wrong but somehow looking at the Coventry scenario I don't think I will be 

Archived