BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 3

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/english-league-one/25/statistics/assists

Top assist makers in League 1. Ours is Derrick Williams with 4 then Chapman and Antonsson with 3. We need to improve in that department in January.

The stats tell a story about our strikers that they don't score or create and it's all left to the '3' in behind. I don't think buying a better striker would make much of a difference. They have a thankless task under Mowbray.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, islander200 said:

He has scored in the cup too chaddy which you would be adding if he was rated by you.

Like I said his experience and know how adds to our squad. Do you disagree that he is respected by the other players?

I only talking league games myself..league is most important. Include cup games where Both Graham and Samuel have scored..

I dont know if he is respected by other players do I? But didnt Nuttall say he has learned alot from Graham the other week. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

I only talking league games myself..league is most important. Include cup games where Both Graham and Samuel have scored..

I dont know if he is respected by other players do I? But didnt Nuttall say he has learned alot from Graham the other week. 

Less of the attitude i asked you a question thats all

So you don't think it's a good thing for our younger players to learn off a player who is experienced and has played at a high level?

I agree that Graham hasn't been great but the service to our strikers has been pretty poor to be honest.Antonnson has been beyond rubbish last few games and when he doesn't score he adds nothing but your all for signing him permanently 

46 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/english-league-one/25/statistics/assists

Top assist makers in League 1. Ours is Derrick Williams with 4 then Chapman and Antonsson with 3. We need to improve in that department in January.

The stats tell a story about our strikers that they don't score or create and it's all left to the '3' in behind. I don't think buying a better striker would make much of a difference. They have a thankless task under Mowbray.

If you're a striker you're looking for central midfielders sliding the ball into the channels and wide players putting intelligent balls into your run and away from the centre halves. With the service our strikers get even Harry Kane would be struggling. It's not like any of them are missing chances galore is it ?  We don't make enough chances for our strikers to miss many. That's why we have 3 or 4 shots on goal most games.

2 hours ago, islander200 said:

Less of the attitude i asked you a question thats all

So you don't think it's a good thing for our younger players to learn off a player who is experienced and has played at a high level?

I agree that Graham hasn't been great but the service to our strikers has been pretty poor to be honest.Antonnson has been beyond rubbish last few games and when he doesn't score he adds nothing but your all for signing him permanently 

The question was answered respectful and polite. 

On young players learning of experience players yes is a good idea but dont they learn more by playing proper games? 

Signing Antonsson permanetly? Yes I was but recently he been poor but so has alot of players. Its probably 50/50 whether I would sign him

• J*B locked this topic

Archived