BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 3

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were in dire need of a right back so pleased to see him sign on, should be good at this level. 

Question a 2 year deal though, released by Bury, fitness issues as Mowbray confirmed with his extra training and hardly in demand or likely to be good enough in the championship, surely a years contract would have been sufficient.

• Backroom
10 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

We were in dire need of a right back so pleased to see him sign on, should be good at this level. 

Question a 2 year deal though, released by Bury, fitness issues as Mowbray confirmed with his extra training and hardly in demand or likely to be good enough in the championship, surely a years contract would have been sufficient.

Part of it is probably for the potential to receive a fee in the event of promotion.

22 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Hopefully it's a modest one, decent steady right back for Brum and the type we were crying out for for years.  All that faffing about with Henley, Kane, Baptiste, Lowe and one or two others used to boil my blood.

Anyway plenty time for him to get fit for season after next when Nyambe has gone off the conveyor belt B)

2 hours ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Yep and also his ego no doubt. The guy has a couple of Portugal caps - no chance of him dropping to League One IMO.

Firstly welcome to Caddis, sounds like a worldly performance in the 8-0 match sealed the deal.

I am keeping an eye on Lucas Joao, I am sure Tony is as well. Thought he stood out at times last season but is quite inconsistent. If we have the money we should try ton sign him rather than a loan, but wages might be a problem. Can play inside forward on the left also if Tony is playing 5 in midfield.

12 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Firstly welcome to Caddis, sounds like a worldly performance in the 8-0 match sealed the deal.

I am keeping an eye on Lucas Joao, I am sure Tony is as well. Thought he stood out at times last season but is quite inconsistent. If we have the money we should try ton sign him rather than a loan, but wages might be a problem. Can play inside forward on the left also if Tony is playing 5 in midfield.

From his Instagram he looks to be involved with their first team squad at the moment, that can quickly change though. I'm not sure. I'm not sure Mowbray fancies him though. He did't feature near the end when chips were down 

31 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

From his Instagram he looks to be involved with their first team squad at the moment, that can quickly change though. I'm not sure. I'm not sure Mowbray fancies him though. He did't feature near the end when chips were down 

Against Villa him and Emnes were sat outside the changing room about 20 mins before K.O evenWes Brown was inside

1 hour ago, Dunnfc said:

hopefully it just means less money but longer contract

• Backroom
14 minutes ago, Namoxas said:

Wellcome caddis 

I would ban you - but this is brilliant.

I'm also not a mod, or am I? 

1 hour ago, Dunnfc said:

Against Villa him and Emnes were sat outside the changing room about 20 mins before K.O evenWes Brown was inside

I'll back that up, saw it myself too.  TM was talking to rest of team in dressing room and they were sat outside.

Archived