SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Southend v Rovers

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom
Just now, HowieFive0 said:

Whats the mood with the fans DE ? ..are they really singing  "Your'e getting sacked in the morning ? 

I'm watching on ifollow so can't say for sure, but if it was being sung I doubt it was our fans. Probably Southend fans taking the @#/?. How far we've fallen.

Just now, DE. said:

I'm watching on ifollow so can't say for sure, but if it was being sung I doubt it was our fans. Probably Southend fans taking the @#/?. How far we've fallen.

Cheers for that ..and IFollow quality ? Is there commentary ? 

1 minute ago, rhodie said:

What`s the quality like on that ifollow?

actually not too bad, only one camera and no commentator but decent quality stream, i think i read that its up to the club what level of quality they put out

Just now, sparky12 said:

actually not, only one camera and no commentator but decent quality stream, i think i read that its up to the club what level of quality they put out

I think they might have commentary in the future. Settings button has an option to pick between home/away audio. 

Ffs. I don't know why I read these match threads...no, wait, I do, I read them to try and get some insight into a game I can't watch. What I read instead is the usual parades of reactionaries. If we are losing the fcking sky is falling, if we are winning we are Barcelona. I know football is emotional, but come on. Be balanced. We are one half into the season and some of you are playing mystic meg already (and probably aren't watching the game either, most of you).

Just now, bluebruce said:

Ffs. I don't know why I read these match threads...no, wait, I do, I read them to try and get some insight into a game I can't watch. What I read instead is the usual parades of reactionaries. If we are losing the fcking sky is falling, if we are winning we are Barcelona. I know football is emotional, but come on. Be balanced. We are one half into the season and some of you are playing mystic meg already (and probably aren't watching the game either, most of you).

Read the southend forums instead then - except they have the same reactionaries just the polar opposite of ours right now. Fan forums the country over will be the same - thats just how it is.

Archived