BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Southend v Rovers

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Ffs. I don't know why I read these match threads...no, wait, I do, I read them to try and get some insight into a game I can't watch. What I read instead is the usual parades of reactionaries. If we are losing the fcking sky is falling, if we are winning we are Barcelona. I know football is emotional, but come on. Be balanced. We are one half into the season and some of you are playing mystic meg already (and probably aren't watching the game either, most of you).

Yes it took me by surprise that in a thread about a football match people were posting reactions about the happenings in the said football match.

You honestly use football forums to find a balanced ongoing commentary of a particular match? 

It's like using a brothel to find true love. Either way, stop being stupid.

Just now, Batman. said:

Yes it took me by surprise that in a thread about a football match people were posting reactions about the happenings in the said football match.

You honestly use football forums to find a balanced ongoing commentary of a particular match? 

Yep reactions in the said football match ..but not to write off the whole season in 45 mins. Thats the difference.

Just now, HowieFive0 said:

Yep reactions in the said football match ..but not to write off the whole season in 45 mins. Thats the difference.

No different than people already saying we were going to romp the league. Best squad in the league etc. If we're were winning - thats what you'd be hearing about.

End of the day - its a match thread - people have reactions, deal with it or get your updates from Skysporst.

11 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Read the southend forums instead then - except they have the same reactionaries just the polar opposite of ours right now. Fan forums the country over will be the same - thats just how it is.

Why the feck would I be reading the southend forums? Just because football fans in general have a tendency to be ridiculously reactionary doesn't mean it's not bloody boring, nor that I can't appeal for reason.

Just now, JacknOry said:

No different than people already saying we were going to romp the league. Best squad in the league etc. If we're were winning - thats what you'd be hearing about.

Im not disagreeing with that at all.

People need to give the season a chance....both ways..again  45 games to go.

12 minutes ago, Batman. said:

Clearly you've missed the point, but feel free to go and fck yourself. Clearly you're only in here to be a @#/?, and you do a fine job of it.

I suppose what I should have said is 'ee eck, it's a right load of shyte this, good thing I'm not watching it to actually know that, but I know already we will be playing conference football next year.'

2 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

End of the day - its a match thread - people have reactions, deal with it or get your updates from Skysporst.

I come on here for the comedy element ..not for updates .

• Backroom
19 minutes ago, rhodie said:

What`s the quality like on that ifollow?

18 minutes ago, HowieFive0 said:

Cheers for that ..and IFollow quality ? Is there commentary ? 

It's alright but no commentary as far as I can tell.

Just now, bluebruce said:

Clearly you've missed the point, but feel free to go and fck yourself. Clearly you're only in here to be a @#/?, and you do a fine job of it.

I suppose what I should have said is 'ee eck, it's a right load of shyte this, good thing I'm not watching it to actually know that, but I know already we will be playing conference football next year.'

Seriously dude - you need to chill out lol. 

9 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

I was clearly saying that is equally ridiculous.

Just now, bluebruce said:

Post of the day 

Archived