BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Southend v Rovers

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bluebruce said:

Clearly you've missed the point, but feel free to go and fck yourself. Clearly you're only in here to be a @#/?, and you do a fine job of it.

I suppose what I should have said is 'ee eck, it's a right load of shyte this, good thing I'm not watching it to actually know that, but I know already we will be playing conference football next year.'

Oh dear.

Maybe you should stay away from the internet if losing a football match causes you to be a pathetic, overly aggressive arsehole.

Get a life mate.

4 minutes ago, Batman. said:

Oh dear.

Maybe you should stay away from the internet if losing a football match causes you to be a pathetic, overly aggressive arsehole.

Get a life mate.

You called me stupid, and I can't have a go back or I'm an asshole? You guys are priceless. 

Just now, broadsword said:

This match thread is no different in style from any of the others I've read in twenty years of coming on here. 

If you want to know exactly how the game is playing out then go to the game

da-daa

Just now, bluebruce said:

Clearly I made a mistake appealing to reason in a place bereft of it. I'll leave you all to talk about the sky falling

And there lies your real agenda...you're obviously in bits about your over-optimism getting the better of you. This is nothing to do with 'reactionaries' and is an attack on those of us that were being 'realistic' about this season judging on the past.  

Archived