BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Southend v Rovers

7 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

And there lies your real agenda...you're obviously in bits about your over-optimism getting the better of you. This is nothing to do with 'reactionaries' and is an attack on those of us that were being 'realistic' about this season judging on the past.  

I'm not in bits about anything, let alone over-optimism, which I've never had. I don't like Chaddy's excessive exuberance, Mercer's grand predictions, or the sky is falling brigade. But jump to whatever conclusions about me you like.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bluebruce said:

I'm not in bits about anything, let alone over-optimism, which I've never had. I don't like Chaddy's excessive exuberance, Mercer's grand predictions, or the sky is falling brigade. But jump to whatever conclusions about me you like.

Then you need to get laid or something...grumpy pants!

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Are we pushing forward.  Any momentum?

Not really. I don't think we've had a shot on goal since we scored. Chapman was looking good when he first came on, but all gone quiet on the attacking front again.

3 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

Anyone got Jason Lowe's phone number?

Yes but unfortunately you get put through to voicemail;

Press 1 - For marking Space

Press 2 - For pointing space

Press 3 - For energy

Press 4 - For physios

Bolton knocked his wages back I heard from a lad at work last week

Just now, Hasta said:

..... after they saw him play in a trial match. Funny that.

Same thing with WBA - interested dropped once he played a friendly.

Awesome opta-stats - until they find out why.

11 minutes ago, Batman. said:

It says "Stafford Educated" under your username. 

Just what exactly did you learn?

Enough to have had you sussed in no time you boring ****.

Now shut the **** up about it, this is a match day thread not a man in tights bitch fest.

With respect :D

As things stand we'll finish the day with only Accrington and Morecambe below us in terms on the Lancashire teams. Although not worth a great deal after the first day, it's certainly a symbolic blow and emphasises the extent of our demise. 

Just now, Miker said:

Our passing has been absolutely shocking. Not sure what's been worse... the hoofing going to no one, or the short passes being constantly intercepted.

True. Seems like the reason is lack of movement. Almost every time there is only two options to pass; directly to forwards or backwards. That means it is really easy to defend and intercept the passes. 

Archived